North Carolina Senate bill S.B. 648 could be health risk

Help Support CattleToday:

Funny, the report is from 5 years ago.
Again, awesome job showing the protocols in place are working.

hooknline":2bfv31q1 said:
Funny, the report is from 5 years ago.
Again, awesome job showing the protocols in place are working.

the awesome job was do to the videos.

no videos.

no more awesome job.

my opinion...

April 4, 2013

*S648-v-1*

A BILL TO BE ENTITLED 1

AN ACT TO CREATE THE CRIMINAL OFFENSE OF EMPLOYMENT FRAUD, TO 2 PROHIBIT PREDATORY THIRD-PARTY FINANCING OF LITIGATION BY 3 ASSIGNMENT OF PLAINTIFF'S RIGHT TO RECEIVE PROCEEDS, AND TO 4 CREATE TRANSPARENCY IN CONTRACTS THE ATTORNEY GENERAL ENTERS 5 INTO WITH PRIVATE ATTORNEYS TO REPRESENT THE STATE. 6

The General Assembly of North Carolina enacts: 7

SECTION 1. Article 19 of Chapter 14 of the General Statutes is amended by 8 adding a new section to read:

10 "§ 14-105.1. Employment fraud.

(a) It is unlawful for any person to willfully make false statements or representations or 11 to fail to disclose requested information as part of an employment application that the person 12 knows to be false or incomplete for the purpose of gaining access to the employer's facilities to 13 do any of the following: 14

(1) To create or produce a record that reproduces an image or sound occurring 15 within the employer's facility, including a photographic, video, or audio 16 medium record. 17

(2) To capture or remove data, paper, records, or any other documents through 18 duplication, downloading, image capture, electronic mail, electronic transfer, 19 or other means. 20

(b) A person who commits an offense under subsection (a) of this section is guilty of an 21 offense punishable as follows: 22

(1) For the first conviction, the person is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. 23

(2) For a second or subsequent conviction, the person is guilty of a Class I 24 felony. 25

(c) Any recording made or information obtained pursuant to subsection (a) of this 26 section shall be turned over to local law enforcement within 24 hours of recording or 27 procurement. No recording or information submitted under this subsection shall be spliced, 28 edited, or manipulated in any way prior to its submission. 29

(d) Any person who fails to turn over a record as required by subsection (c) of this 30 section is guilty of an offense punishable as follows: 31

(1) For the first conviction, the person is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. 32

(2) For a second or subsequent conviction, the person is guilty of a Class I 33 felony." 34

SECTION 2. Chapter 75 of the General Statutes is amended by adding a new 35 Article to read:

SNIP...see full text ;

http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2013/Bill ... S648v1.pdf

Monday, April 22, 2013

North Carolina Senate bill S.B. 648 could be health risk and risk your children again to mad cow type disease BSE TSE prion disease

Letter: Senate bill could be health risk

http://downercattle.blogspot.com/2013/0 ... could.html

How many times can you type "could be" in your little blogs?
Could be this. Could be that. Way to fear monger. And yet the protocols in place are working, and still no proof of what your mother died from or even how or where she contracted it. "Could be" you have it to her when you were yet a suckling young kid. Could be

Terry, you do know that the incubation period for cjd or its variants is 3-30 years right? Your mother could've gotten infected up to 30 years PRIOR to her death, if infact she died as a result of prion disease, which I doubt because her autopsy was inconclusive.
Now lets assume it was a prion disease, she could have gotten it long before the protocols were in place.
You beat this drum, but yet will eat a tbone ( which undoubtedly contains spinal cord tissue) from unknown sources without hesitation. So I have to question what the heck your point is.

hooknline":2qqaalkk said:
Terry, you do know that the incubation period for cjd or its variants is 3-30 years right? Your mother could've gotten infected up to 30 years PRIOR to her death, if infact she died as a result of prion disease, which I doubt because her autopsy was inconclusive.
Now lets assume it was a prion disease, she could have gotten it long before the protocols were in place.
You beat this drum, but yet will eat a tbone ( which undoubtedly contains spinal cord tissue) from unknown sources without hesitation. So I have to question what the heck your point is.

hooknline, you should think before inserting foot in mouth disease. nothing about my moms autopsy was inconclusive except the route and source of the tse prion disease. some incubation periods of prion disease in humans is much shorter. look it up. i have had so many neck and back surgeries, a bit of consumption does not matter to me, and that is my choice. ...

Heidenhain Variant Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease autopsy case report 'MOM'

DIVISION OF NEUROPATHOLOGY University of Texas Medical Branch 114 McCullough Bldg. Galveston, Texas 77555-0785

FAX COVER SHEET

DATE: 4-23-98

TO: Mr. Terry Singeltary @ -------

FAX: (409) 772-5315 PHONE: (409) 772-2881

Number of Pages (including cover sheet):

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*

This document accompanying this transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entry names above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying distribution, or the taking of any action in reliances on the contents of this telefaxed information is strictly prohibited. If you received this telefax in error, please notify us by telephone immediately to arrange for return of the original documents. -------------------------- Patient Account: 90000014-518 Med. Rec. No.: (0160)118511Q Patient Name: POULTER, BARBARA Age: 63 YRS DOB: 10/17/34 Sex: F Admitting Race: C

Attending Dr.: Date / Time Admitted : 12/14/97 1228 Copies to:

UTMB University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, Texas 77555-0543 (409) 772-1238 Fax (409) 772-5683 Pathology Report

FINAL AUTOPSY DIAGNOSIS Autopsy' Office (409)772-2858

Autopsy NO.: AU-97-00435

AUTOPSY INFORMATION: Occupation: Unknown Birthplace: Unknown Residence: Crystal Beach Date/Time of Death: 12/14/97 13:30 Date/Time of Autopsy: 12/15/97 15:00 Pathologist/Resident: Pencil/Fernandez Service: Private Restriction: Brain only

FINAL AUTOPSY DIAGNOSIS

I. Brain: Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, Heidenhain variant.

http://creutzfeldt-jakob-disease.blogsp ... jakob.html

Account: 90000014-518 Med. Rec. No.: (0160)118511Q Patient Name: POULTER, BARBARA Age: 63 YRS DOB: 10/17/34 Sex: F Race: C Admitting Dr.: Attending Dr.: Date / Time Admitted : 12/14/97 1228

UTMB University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston, Texas 77555-0543 (409) 772-1238 Fax (409} 772-5683 Pathology Report

Autopsy No.: AU-97-00435

FINAL AUTOPSY REPORT

CLINICOPATHOLOGIC CORRELATION:

1. Budka H, et al: Tissue handling in suspected Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) and other human spongiform encephalopathies (prion diseases), Brain Pathology. 5:319-322,1995.

2. Roos R, Gajdusek DC, Gibbs CJ Jr: The clinical characteristics of transmissible Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. Brain 96: 1-20, 1973.

3. Vargas ME, et al: Homonymous field defect as the first Manifestation of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. American Journal of Ophthalmology. 119:497-504, 1995.

4. Horowich AL, Weissman JS: Deadly conformations - protein misfolding in prion disease. Cell Vol.89, 499-510, 1997.

MF /MF 01/28/98

SCOT D. PENCIL, M.D., PATHOLOGIST MARTIN FERNANDEZ, M.D. 01/29/98 (Electronic Signature)

Patient Name: POULTER, BARBARA Patient Location: AUTOPSY Room/Bed: Printed Date / Time: 01/30/98 - 0832

Page: 6 END OF REPORT --------------

The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston

Gerald A, Campbell, Ph.D., M.D, Associate Professor and Director Division of Neuropathology Department of Pathology

February 26, 1998

Pierluigi Gambetti, M.D. Professor Institute of Pathology Case Western Reserve University 2085 Adelbert Road Cleveland Ohio 44106

Dear Dr, Gambetti:

Enclosed please find the microscopic slides and autopsy report from our patient, Barbara Poulter (Hosp.# 11851lQ, Autopsy # AU97-435). These slides are being sent for consultation at the request of Mr. Singletary, Ms. Poulter's son and next of kin. We will also send frozen tissue from the brain on dry ice next week, and someone will call you on the day the tissue is shipped. Please return the slides when you have finished with your examination. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to call me. Thanks for your assistance with this case.

Sincerely, Gerald A. Campbell ------------------ CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY

February 26, 1988

Gerald Campbell, M.D,, PhD. Division of Neuropathology, G85 University TX Medical Branch Galveston, TX 77555-0785

Dear Dr. Campbell,

As per our telephone conversation concerning a recent case of CJD, I Will be willing to examine slides and the frozen tissue on western blotting, I will issue a report to you about our conclusions. Below is my address, Our Fed Ex number is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Thank your for your assistance in this matter,

Best personal regards,

Pierluigi Gambetti, M.D.

PG:In

Division of Neuropathology Pierluigi Gambetti, M.D. Director Institute Of Neuropathology 2085 Adelbert Road Cleveland, Ohio 44106

Phone 216-368-0587 Fax 216-368-2546 ------------------ CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY

February 27, 1998

Dr. Gerald A. Campbell The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston Division of Neuropathology, G85 Galveston. TX 77555-0785

Dear Dr. Campbell,

We are in receipt of the slides you sent on Mrs. Barbara Poulter (your #: AU97-435;our#098-28).

Best personal regards, Pierluigi Gambetti, M.D.

PG:sb

Division of Neuropathology Pierluigi Gambetti, M.D., Director ----------------------------------- CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY

March 30, 1998

Dr. Gerald A, Campbell The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston Division of Neuropathology Department of Pathology Galveston, Texas

Dear Dr Campbell,

We performed Western immunoblot analysis on the frozen tissue from your case #AU97-435 (our #098-28). The Immunoblot reveals the presence of protease-resistant prion protein (PrPres) confirming the diagnosis of prion disease. The immunoblot pattern of PrPres is consistent with the diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

Thank you for referring to us this interesting case.

Sincerely,

Piero Parchi, M.D.

Pierluigi Gambetti, M.D.

PP:sb

Division of Neuropathology Pierluigi Gambetti, M.D., Director Case Western Reserve University

This Autopsy report is for the use of anyone, who is trying to understand this hideous disease CJD. I hope it can be beneficial for some in researching human TSE. Please remember, this was my Mom, and to use this with great respect.

thank you, kind regards,

Terry S. Singeltary Sr., Bacliff, Texas USA

-------------------------------

http://creutzfeldt-jakob-disease.blogsp ... jakob.html

Friday, May 11, 2012

Experimental H-type bovine spongiform encephalopathy characterized by plaques and glial- and stellate-type prion protein deposits

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalo ... iform.html

Monday, March 25, 2013

Minnesota Firm Recalls Bone-In Ribeye That May Contain Specified Risk Materials Recall Release CLASS II RECALL FSIS-RC-024-2013

http://madcowusda.blogspot.com/2013/03/ ... ibeye.html

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bovine spongiform encephalopathy: the effect of oral exposure dose on attack rate and incubation period in cattle -- an update 5 December 2012

http://bse-atypical.blogspot.com/2012/1 ... ffect.html

Monday, April 15, 2013

Dr. Stephen B. Thacker Director Centers for Disease Control and Prevention′s Office of Science, Epidemiology and Laboratory Services (OSELS) dies from Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease CJD

http://creutzfeldt-jakob-disease.blogsp ... nters.html

tss

Terry, why would you eat a steak knowing it could kill you?

I do have a bit of knowledge of the incubation time of Cjd and its variants.
This one says up to 50 years. Most say up to 30
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/cjd/detail_cjd.htm

Either way your dead moms autopsy was inconclusive and there isn't any indication of wether she even had cjd or any variant, but yet you want to eat t bones and still beat your drum.
Give it up, you're hypocritical and don't have one ounce of proof of anything you link to because most are links to your own pity blogs.
Hypocrite. That's a great word for you

30 years incubation here
http://m.helpguide.org/articles/alzheim ... isease-cjd

Lets say its months incubation( but its not)
If you believe that why post articles from 5 years ago?? Do you have any conclusive evidence in the last few months of any BSe zoonotic transmission leading to cjd or any of its variants? Or are you stuck in the past, using old info, swearing it only takes month to incubate.
Pick one terry

hooknline":1a57c0mc said:
30 years incubation here
http://m.helpguide.org/articles/alzheim ... isease-cjd

Lets say its months incubation( but its not)
If you believe that why post articles from 5 years ago?? Do you have any conclusive evidence in the last few months of any BSe zoonotic transmission leading to cjd or any of its variants? Or are you stuck in the past, using old info, swearing it only takes month to incubate.
Pick one terry

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dissociation between Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE) Infectivity and Proteinase K-Resistant PrPSc Levels in Peripheral Tissue from a Murine Transgenic Model of TSE Disease

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalo ... sible.html

factory farming and the banning of investigative type video reporting is just plain stupid

http://downercattle.blogspot.com/2013/0 ... ng-of.html

Chimpanzees Released After 30 Years Of Testing, Brace Yourself For Smiles

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalo ... rs-of.html

:clap:

TSS

Answer the points I've questioned terry. Quit posting links to your own blogs.
How long is the incubation period?
Have there been ANY confirmed cases if zoonotic transmission?
Why do you eat meat from unconfirmed sources (per your own admission) and risk your own horrible death?
Was your mothers autopsy concussive or inconclusive?

hooknline":3lfbkmte said:
Answer the points I've questioned terry. Quit posting links to your own blogs.
How long is the incubation period?
Have there been ANY confirmed cases if zoonotic transmission?
Why do you eat meat from unconfirmed sources (per your own admission) and risk your own horrible death?
Was your mothers autopsy concussive or inconclusive?

already answered those questions. can't help it if you can't read, or digest the science $$$

Dissociation between Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy (TSE) Infectivity and Proteinase K-Resistant PrPSc Levels in Peripheral Tissue from a Murine Transgenic Model of TSE Disease

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalo ... sible.html

:deadhorse:

:tiphat: :wave:

tss

I guess you can't help being a lonely kook either. All your links are to old news, news that you put on your blog yourself, or news that has very little to do with your crusade.

hooknline":1751p0a4 said:
I guess you can't help being a lonely kook either. All your links are to old news, news that you put on your blog yourself, or news that has very little to do with your crusade.

barney, here's your sign :welcome:

Karen Dobie and

Rona Barron

+ Author Affiliations

Neurobiology Division, The Roslin Institute & R(D)SVS, Easter Bush, Midlothian, United Kingdom

ABSTRACT

Most current diagnostic tests for transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSE) rely on the presence of proteinase K (PK)-resistant PrPSc (PrP-res) in postmortem tissues as an indication of TSE disease. However, a number of studies have highlighted a discrepancy between TSE infectivity and PrP-res levels in both natural and experimental cases of TSE disease. Previously, we have shown high TSE infectivity levels in the brain tissue of mice that have a clinical TSE disease with associated vacuolar pathology but little or no detectable PrP-res. Here, the levels of TSE infectivity and PrP-res within a peripheral tissue of this mouse model were investigated. Biochemical analysis showed that low levels of PrP-res were present in the spleen tissue in comparison to the levels observed in the spleen of mice infected with ME7 or 79A. However, upon subpassage of brain and spleen tissue from clinically ill mice with little or no PrP-res detectable, similar short incubation periods to disease were observed, indicating that infectivity levels were similarly high in both tissues. Thus, the discrepancy between PrP-res and TSE infectivity was also present in the peripheral tissues of this disease model. This result indicates that peripheral tissues can contain higher levels of infectivity given the correct combination of host species, PrP genotype, and TSE agent. Therefore, the assumption that the levels of peripheral infectivity are lower than those in the central nervous system is not always correct, and this could have implications for current food safety regulations.

FOOTNOTES

Received 19 December 2012.

Accepted 7 March 2013.

Address correspondence to Rona Barron, [email protected].

Published ahead of print 13 March 2013

Copyright © 2013, American Society for Microbiology. All Rights Reserved.

http://jvi.asm.org/content/87/10/5895.abstract?etoc

> and this could have implications for current food safety regulations.

now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

if for one minute anyone thinks any government regulatory body i.e. the USDA, CFIA, MAFF, and or the OIE, is going to change any regulatory aspects of the BSE TSE SRM tissue regulations, if anyone believes this, I have some beach front property out in west Texas up for sale...

Friday, April 19, 2013

FDA BSE TSE PRION NEWS FEED AND ANNUAL INSPECTION OF FEED MILLS REPORTS HAS CEASED TO EXIST

http://madcowusda.blogspot.com/2013/04/ ... nnual.html

Monday, March 25, 2013

Minnesota Firm Recalls Bone-In Ribeye That May Contain Specified Risk Materials Recall Release CLASS II RECALL FSIS-RC-024-2013

http://madcowusda.blogspot.com/2013/03/ ... ibeye.html

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bovine spongiform encephalopathy: the effect of oral exposure dose on attack rate and incubation period in cattle -- an update 5 December 2012

http://bse-atypical.blogspot.com/2012/1 ... ffect.html

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Use of Materials Derived From Cattle in Human Food and Cosmetics; Reopening of the Comment Period FDA-2004-N-0188-0051 (TSS SUBMISSION)

FDA believes current regulation protects the public from BSE but reopens comment period due to new studies

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalo ... _6452.html

Again, links of studies to mice. Current protocols working very well, and your mom is still dead and you still don't know when or where she got it.
And, your still a kook that talks to himself on his own blogs, that the scientific community has tried to ignore, that thinks the sky is falling, but still enjoys a tbone even though you think it's insanely dangerous.you sir are the epitome of insane. Doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting different results.
Don't forget to put your tinfoil hat back on before going out

Latest posts