Noles vs Ducks

Help Support CattleToday:

I think they got it exactly right and no I'm not being bias towards the Ducks. 4 teams chosen by a committee get in to the playoffs, committee chooses the seeds. Like any given Saturday upsets happen, hello Buckeyes. I would say TCU is the only team with a gripe, but they can thank the Big 12 with their "one true champion" except this year we have two. Dumb move on the Big 12 part. With luck the Big 12 can figure out how to get a conference championship game and even the field with the rest of the power five.

B6XRt6aCEAAcvaA.jpg

....................................3rd String... :lol: ............................

Alan":7w98rp6j said:
I think they got it exactly right and no I'm not being bias towards the Ducks. 4 teams chosen by a committee get in to the playoffs, committee chooses the seeds. Like any given Saturday upsets happen, hello Buckeyes. I would say TCU is the only team with a gripe, but they can thank the Big 12 with their "one true champion" except this year we have two. Dumb move on the Big 12 part. With luck the Big 12 can figure out how to get a conference championship game and even the field with the rest of the power five.

1st step is to get 12 teams in the conference so you CAN have a conference championship game. Right now nobody wants any part of the big 12 and the killer is "Austin, Texas". BTW the Longhorn network is a freebie on just about any TV pkg. you get now. :mrgreen:

greybeard":1vzsdrf9 said:
They have requested a variance from NCAA to have a conf champ game with just 10 teams..
All the while making TV commercials using Big 12-2 coaches harping the fact that they play every team in the conference and have "One true champion".

The official variance request is a very recent thing--came about after week 16 ranking results, but won't be heard by NCAA until their Spring 2015 meeting..

TexasBred":zdp1du5n said:
Alan":zdp1du5n said:

1st step is to get 12 teams in the conference so you CAN have a conference championship game. Right now nobody wants any part of the big 12 and the killer is "Austin, Texas". BTW the Longhorn network is a freebie on just about any TV pkg. you get now. :mrgreen:

Yea it's a freebie cuz you aren't getting a viewer without that channel around here...

Those punks from FSU couldn't even shake after the game! What a bunch of poor loosers!

Should be a great 2015 for the NCAA. Lots of talent and good programs.

BREAKING NEWS FROM TALLAHASSE
After a day long but thorough investigation of events reported in the media, a Tallahassee Police Dept spokesman has announced the dept can't find any conclusive evidence to substantiate the allegation that Jameis Winston fumbled, lost the ball, or fell down in last night's Oregon-FSU semi championship game, and have now closed the investigation.

film at 11.

Kingfisher":k2qdlsub said:
Yea it's a freebie cuz you aren't getting a viewer without that channel around here...

Those punks from FSU couldn't even shake after the game! What a bunch of poor loosers!

Should be a great 2015 for the NCAA. Lots of talent and good programs.
It's free outside of Austin because nobody really wants or watches it. BUT there really should be some good teams next year, Texas being one of them if the freshman QB comes through for them.Lots of good talent in the other positions. The QB they have now will just never make it.

Latest posts