Noisey cow

Help Support CattleToday:

tripil7z

Reaction score
My neighbor has a noisey cow,shes been belly aching all night long. They recently reduced thier herd by 1/3. Is she crying because they sold off the lead bull and calves ? I don't know but, I'm about to take a trip up the road and ask them if they need my calves to put on her. She has a bag on her and I'm wondering if shes being milked twice a day.Why would a cow moo for 24 hrs straight ? thank you for your comments.

Ernie

3waycross":2jro07ft said:
Most likely she's just missing her calf. It won't last much longer.

Yup. Just weaned some calves recently. A couple three days of ballin' and then everyone is okay

Ryan

Ryan":2ddwerde said:
3waycross":2ddwerde said:

Yup. Just weaned some calves recently. A couple three days of ballin' and then everyone is okay

Ryan

My son moved out almost a week ago and my wife is still bawlin quite a bit. I could take longer than you think for her to get over it.

LOL I meant the cow BTW. The wife will be a lot longer than that getting over the baby of the family leavin.

3waycross":1u33zo93 said:
Ryan":1u33zo93 said:
3waycross":1u33zo93 said:

Ryan

My son moved out almost a week ago and my wife is still bawlin quite a bit. I could take longer than you think for her to get over it.

LOL I meant the cow BTW. The wife will be a lot longer than that getting over the baby of the family leavin.

Tell your wife I am sorry that her baby has left the "nest"..I am sure he will be back to do his laundry though and eat all of your fabulous food once and a while too. :lol2:

I agree with everyone, we weened a couple of weeks ago as we shipped calves and cows recently. The noise was ear throbbing and I had one neighbor call and ask if we were out of feed for them. I explained that we calve 2 months earlier than everyone else therfore we ween earlier as well. It took aboput 3 days for them to stop bawling.

3waycross":3csdmbmm said:
Ryan":3csdmbmm said:
3waycross":3csdmbmm said:

Ryan

Better tread lightly. :p She isn't distracted anymore. :lol:

3waycross":1yqlzu04 said:

We had that same problem a couple of years ago. It's amazing how sad you were to see them go. It's good to see them come home again now, but even better to see them go.

Things change.......

[

Ryan[/quote]

LOL I meant the cow BTW. The wife will be a lot longer than that getting over the baby of the family leavin.[/quote]
Better tread lightly. :p She isn't distracted anymore. :lol:[/quote]

Naw it's OK I'm not as dumb as I look. I took her to the City yesterday and shopped with her for 9 hours. I am Gold right now.

Course tomorrow is a different day. I am actually enjoying being with my sweetheart alone again. It's been 30 years since we were alone.

If you separate them with a strong fence between them so they can see each other, it will take less time for them to get over "it", and it will go easier the next time also. (I mean the bovines - not the humans) :nod: :wave:

DOC HARRIS

yes she could be missing her calf ? i have a heifer at my house waiting for her calve, had her preg'd ckd in april bred :D . i notice she was bawling alot and walking the fence, annoying me and this weekend she was standing for the other heifer and bawling all day. guess i know why now !!!!!!! :mad:
oh empty nest :cry2: gets better and then you like it :banana: . then the grandkids come and take their place. but they go home :clap:

Latest posts