No, you can't have it your way!

Help Support CattleToday:

Nope, don't know her, but I know a couple like her.

Seems there was something on the news the other day about a woman that called 9-1-1 because the McDonalds she was at had run out of Chicken McNuggets. I wonder if there's some way these people can be prosecuted. Heck, somebody could die because a dispatcher is busy with some idiot frantic over not getting the burger they want.

The McNugget woman got arrested for calling the 9-11 dispatcher not once but THREE times.

There are a few thing that I will never do. One is to argue or belittle the person who is preparing my food.

Jogeephus":204qepxl said:
There are a few thing that I will never do. One is to argue or belittle the person who is preparing my food.

I agree.I would hate to have spittle in my Big Mac.

Oh for Heaven's sake! I have gotten the wrong order, a couple of times, at the Arby's in Cleburne when I was in the drive-through line. I didn't know it until I got home. No point in going back. I certainly would not have called the police about it. I just stopped going to that Arby's and I tell people about my experiences there. That's enough.

I refuse to eat at those kind of junk food places. I use to stop at McDonalds here in town for a cup of jo and it got to where I couldn't speak their language so I stopped that.

Cal

Haven't been to McDonald's in years. About every three or four years I crave a Big Mac. I don't know why. They make me feel ill afterward.

Ever watch Supersize Me? You owe it to yourself. I think it should be required viewing in school health classes.

My son really likes Arby's and it is a treat for him that we do about once a month. I still will go to that location, but we eat in the lobby. You get better service and they don't screw up the order in there. Their market fresh sandwiches are great. I can make two meals out of one.

need too send ol' jesco white in there with his butcher knife....... now if you want too live, you'll make that dam hamburger ;-)

Know what you are talking about Calman. Ran into the same problem. The cashier kept asking me," Wot you want, I no get." :roll:
I tried it a few different ways til I had enough and asked the manager standing there to get me someone who spoke English.
I don't plan to return there.

Waaaaay too many spoiled rotten brats in this Nation of ours. That lady needs to live in a third world country for a handful of years so she'll get a better perspective of reality and life.

I stopped by a chain burger joint the other day and almost called 911 myself. My order was simple and I was in a hurry but it took forever to get the order. Reason I almost dialed 911 was cause based on the employees slow, cautious movement I'm pretty sure they were diffusing a bomb or something. BTW - is it their policy to make the burger then put the fries on to cook - or can three people not do two things at one time. I was the only customer.

Every time I see something like that, Jo, my management genes start to kick in and I want to walk back there and put some folks to work.

I can remember my first job at Ashburn's Ice Cream. We had a rush of Opera House crowd, everyone's running like mad, and there's this kid methodically putting all the bills in the register facing the same direction.

He didn't last long...

Ryder":o1lby3rs said:
Lammie":o1lby3rs said:
putting all the bills in the register facing the same direction.
He didn't last long...
Isn't that the proper and organized way to do it?

Well, yeah, you want all your Benjamin's facing the same way, right?

Lammie":2jb6uims said:
Ryder":2jb6uims said:
Lammie":2jb6uims said:
putting all the bills in the register facing the same direction.
He didn't last long...
Isn't that the proper and organized way to do it?

Well, yeah, you want all your Benjamin's facing the same way, right?

Every cashier I know does that.
I take wadded up bills out of my jeans pocket, dig into my coverall pocket for a couple more, check my coat pocket for some quarters and hay dust and the clerk spends a minute getting all the presidents facing the same direction.

The money i have in my billfold (not much) has all the faces turned one way. It has to be that way, it would run me nuts if not.

curtis":33b3jvtb said:
The money i have in my billfold (not much) has all the faces turned one way. It has to be that way, it would run me nuts if not.
Big notes in front or back? :p

Latest posts