No, you can't have it your way!

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett":szvmfio2 said:
curtis":szvmfio2 said:
The money i have in my billfold (not much) has all the faces turned one way. It has to be that way, it would run me nuts if not.
Big notes in front or back? :p
Back.

Lammie will probably say to mix them up. :mad:

She is being difficult today just because I told her not to get that weird animal, creature, or whatever it is. :roll:

Lammie":3nhw9zfn said:
Every time I see something like that, Jo, my management genes start to kick in and I want to walk back there and put some folks to work.

I can remember my first job at Ashburn's Ice Cream. We had a rush of Opera House crowd, everyone's running like mad, and there's this kid methodically putting all the bills in the register facing the same direction.

He didn't last long...

I worked at a burger joint when I was in high school. The asst manager and a cashier were having an affair and slipped off leaving me and one cashier to handle things cause it was a slow night. It was a slow night cause there was a ball game and I knew it was over when I saw the two school buses pull into the parking lot. I dropped every basket of fries and filled the conveyor with meat and buns and had probably 30 burgers freshly prepared before they walked in the door. I don't think anyone had to wait long - except for maybe the few that ordered fish sandwiches. But seeing someone work this slow in a job I know just really gets my goat. I'm sure sweat off this fella would cure cancer. Of course I did feel better when the manager told him to pull his britches up.

1982vett":3k5scsmx said:
curtis":3k5scsmx said:
The money i have in my billfold (not much) has all the faces turned one way. It has to be that way, it would run me nuts if not.
Big notes in front or back? :p

Back

Latest posts