No urinals on the new Navy aircraft carrier

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd":3qga75td said:
also can do planes of various size and weight. I have read where the steam powered system had torn the landing gear from some planes.
If the steam cats did that, someone didn't relay the plane's TO weight and type info to the cat crew, tho that would be difficult to imagine since the operator's station and console is right on the flight deck edge or In the bubble. Kinda hard to miss what kind of plane he's launching, since the aircraft's wing passes right over the operator's head, and he's watching the plane get hooked up.
Steam cats are adjustable too, and have been for decades.

greybeard":2madxo7u said:
hurleyjd":2madxo7u said:
also can do planes of various size and weight. I have read where the steam powered system had torn the landing gear from some planes.
If the steam cats did that, someone didn't relay the plane's TO weight and type info to the cat crew, tho that would be difficult to imagine since the operator's station and console is right on the flight deck edge or In the bubble. Kinda hard to miss what kind of plane he's launching, since the aircraft's wing passes right over the operator's head, and he's watching the plane get hooked up.
Steam cats are adjustable too, and have been for decades.

I had no idea that I passed along a falsehood. Just passing along something that I read. Thanks for correcting me.

Latest posts