No Politics?

Help Support CattleToday:

alabama":2bgrud9c said:
I thought NCBA, R-CALF, COOL, USDA were Politics ???? :???: :???: :???:

Everything you do anymore touchs government or politics- they've stuck their nose in everywhere....... :(

But some are affected more than others ;-)

houston_problem4.jpg

Oldtimer":39lspm2c said:
alabama":39lspm2c said:

Everything you do anymore touchs government or politics- they've stuck their nose in everywhere....... :(

houston_problem4.jpg
They fixed it yesterday afternoon.

jfont":2qftj467 said:
Oldtimer":2qftj467 said:
alabama":2qftj467 said:

houston_problem4.jpg
They fixed it yesterday afternoon.

YAY!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I was starting to feel for those guys ;-)

The toilet problem had fast become the most pressing issue of man's latest foray into space after a disposal pump on the only toilet on the $100 billion space station malfunctioned.

For a fortnight the three man crew aboard had been forced to visit the facility in pairs and operate the pump manually, a time consuming and unpleasant chore.

But relief came with the arrival of the Space Shuttle Discovery which brought a replacement pump and a cosmonaut plumber to fit it.

Mark Kelly of the Navy, the commander of the shuttle mission, first words after entering the station after docking on Monday were: "You looking for a plumber?"

Russian Oleg Kononenko immediately worked to fix the fault installing new parts on the Russian-built toilet that had been rushed from Moscow to Florida ahead of Discovery's launch.

After a two hour repair job NASA officials back on earth heard the message: "The service module toilet is back in business."

Latest posts