No politics!

Help Support CattleToday:

auctionboy

Reaction score
I felt unjustly persecuted because of my race, and I felt the main stream media was not helping and even made it worse. At least I had the internet to speak my mind :) . Then I tried and my comment was erased. It wasn't even bad, just people have been programmed to thing anything white people say that isn't apologetic is bad. I hope the corporations behind the advertising are happy about how badly the have been stomping on peoples rights. The united states of America, NO The united states of Nike, Peta, and what ever group wants to boycott and complain.

It was an iteresting topic and I wanted to hear peoples opinions. Four responces in the first minute ment people had things to say.

Beefy":3xly6v4x said:
race, politics, religion, all these topics ALWAYS turn out ugly.

Kind of like most of the girls I dated since high school.

cfpinz

auctionboy":2y6rjkjm said:
It was an iteresting topic and I wanted to hear peoples opinions. Four responces in the first minute ment people had things to say.

yeah but just b/c we have something to say doesnt mean we should.

cfpinz":2a22nmi3 said:
Beefy":2a22nmi3 said:

cfpinz

I hope you didn't meet your wife until after high school otherwise I'm going to blackmail you with that post. ;-) :lol:

Jogeephus":1ev2o1ai said:
cfpinz":1ev2o1ai said:
Beefy":1ev2o1ai said:

cfpinz

I hope you didn't meet your wife until after high school otherwise I'm going to blackmail you with that post. ;-) :lol:

She picked me up well after high school. But you're not going to blackmail me with anything, Jo! I won't say anything here or anywhere else that I wouldn't say in front of her, she's got a better sense of humor than I do! I definately married well above my means. :banana:

cfpinz

any man with that many trucks must be doing something right. or is that aint quite right? oh well, either one.

Drat. Thought I had found another source of income. :lol: By the way, my wife is much better than I deserve.

Beefy":3sp1zh23 said:
auctionboy":3sp1zh23 said:

This last comment is exactly why we are where we are today. We need to be screaming at the top of our lungs, every other group in America is! And guess what, they are getting listened to! This is why the masses in America are so easily ruled over by the few!

TREY-L":2mkasymj said:
Beefy":2mkasymj said:
auctionboy":2mkasymj said:

This last comment is exactly why we are where we are today. We need to be screaming at the top of our lungs, every other group in America is! And guess what, they are getting listened to! This is why the masses in America are so easily ruled over by the few!
I'm with Beefy on this one. I'm tired of rant on here. Write an editorial in the paper.

angie":3fbc0n51 said:
TREY-L":3fbc0n51 said:
Beefy":3fbc0n51 said:
auctionboy":3fbc0n51 said:

I'm with Beefy on this one. I'm tired of rant on here. Write an editorial in the paper.
If you don't care about my opinion then I don't care about yours or that you don't want to read it, no body is forcing you.