no more taxes

Help Support CattleToday:

He misspoke, as he does fairly frequently. He surely meant that households making under $400,000 will not pay any ADDITIONAL taxes, as he's said publicly other times.

Do the math on what that works out to per taxpayer when you divide $1.9 trillion amongst those making over $400k. Thats just his current stupid idea to buy votes with our money and doesn't even touch what else he will spend or the current debt load of bad ideas we have. You think a trickle down economy doesn't work, you are about to see it first hand because those taxes will flow right on down to the bottom. They blow smoke up your azz trying to get you to believe your a dragon.

He may misspeak a lot but mostly he just proves the old adage about remain silent and be thought a fool or speak and remove all doubt.

He misspoke, as he does fairly frequently. He surely meant that households making under $400,000 will not pay any ADDITIONAL taxes, as he's said publicly other times.
I think he just gets confused about a lot of things. for example; he said that he doubled the projected number of Americans fully vaccinated in his first 100 days. He claimed 230 million Americans fully vaccinated but fact checker shows only 106 million fully vaccinated. Poor Joe confused the number of vaccinations given with the number fully vaccinated.

There's a whole lot of people getting back WAY more than they ever paid.
Earned income tax credit.

Had a good friend, with the whole system figured out. He would only work a few months out of the year. Got free everything, and cash to.........but, he had to look his children in the eye.

Earned income tax credit.

Had a good friend, with the whole system figured out. He would only work a few months out of the year. Got free everything, and cash to.........but, he had to look his children in the eye.
My grandson has never seen anyone get up and go to work. We have him every other weekend and he sees us work.

My grandson has never seen anyone get up and go to work. We have him every other weekend and he sees us work.
I never seen anyone get up and go to work either growing up. My dad was long gone by the time I woke up in the morning (that's not actually entirely true I did wake up early enough on rare occasion to see it lol)

Latest posts