Night Owl

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I guess I know why folks are called night owls. This little bugger keeps hooting at my window and keeping me up all night. I look out the window and I see these glaring eyes looking at me. He's done it six nights in a row. What should I do?

owl.jpg

Just kidding. Just got a good chance to snap a picture of him.

Yep, i got the same thing around my house. I love to here them hoot, feed him something.

Jogeephus":60919mtu said:
I look out the window and I see these glaring eyes looking at me. He's done it six nights in a row. What should I do?
Sleep days and don;t look out the window

dun":2fjcn9fq said:
Jogeephus":2fjcn9fq said:
I look out the window and I see these glaring eyes looking at me. He's done it six nights in a row. What should I do?
Sleep days and don;t look out the window

I was gonna say, find where he sleeps during the day and hoot outside his window.

Larry

I missed haveing the frogs singing outside my window so much I bought a cd of frogs--puts me right to sleep.
Maby that's what MJ should have done.

Joe...There are some things in the physical world that don't make sense. An owl showing up like that could have spirtual meaning. For example, did you know there is an owl on our currency (I forgot what denomination but I saw it with my own eyes) that is very very small you can barely see it. Why is this owl there on our currency? If you ask me, it is very spooky. If I were you, write down the dates and times this specific owl was there so it can be referred back to at a later date.

I think you have to believe in something for it to happen (like curses--they don't work if you don't believe)

HerefordSire":1i55hves said:
For example, did you know there is an owl on our currency (I forgot what denomination but I saw it with my own eyes) that is very very small you can barely see it.
Upper right corner of the one dollar bill. But you have to have a real viovid imagination for it to be an olw

skyline":2ktvnf86 said:
Great picture Jogee. What kind of camera and lens did you use to zoom in on him?

It was a Canon Rebel with a 300 mm telephoto lens on it. I was also pretty close to him. He kept checking me and my dog out. Didn't seem scared at all. I ended up leaving before he did. Beautiful bird.

I've always heard if one hoots by your window so many days you are going to die or the newborn is going to die. Of course if my wife is expecting again then I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die. :shock: :lol2:

Jogeephus":2i4blgm9 said:
skyline":2i4blgm9 said:
Great picture Jogee. What kind of camera and lens did you use to zoom in on him?

It was a Canon Rebel with a 300 mm telephoto lens on it. I was also pretty close to him. He kept checking me and my dog out. Didn't seem scared at all. I ended up leaving before he did. Beautiful bird.

I've always heard if one hoots by your window so many days you are going to die or the newborn is going to die. Of course if my wife is expecting again then I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die. :shock: :lol2:

If my wife turns up expecting again, we're gonna be talking about a medical malpractice suit... :)

Latest posts