Nicholas Berg

Help Support CattleToday:

TxCoUnTrYbOy

Reaction score
im sure you all have heard of him, he is the american who was beheaded in iraq. i have seen the complete video of what happened, and i must say, it is far worse than anyone could imagine. seeing that makes me want to kill every last arab on the planet with my hands. Bush, its time to make the world tremble when they hear the word America. level the entire middle east. they have no use other that herd camels. i have officially changed my stance on nuking iraq after seeing that. after WW2, the world feared america. after vietnam, the world lost their respect for america. its time to scare the planet and let them know if they kill one american they will die along with millions of others. **** the nuclear treaties and **** every other country that doesnt want nukes. Bush, i support the war 100%, but its time to show these bastards who is boss.

sorry, after seeing that im so enraged right now im ready to attack. i tried not to use profanity but profanity is the only way to express my feelings for arabs right now.

I cant bring myself to watch that video, the horror of it in my mind is a great plenty. Hearing it on the news, I cried.. and the anger.. yes it was there too. Big TIME. When will those who carry on about the war and prisoner abuse and all the BS understand, this is a new ball game. There are no rules where the extermists are concerned.. everything goes. And we are gonna get all wrung out over some *** with panties on his head? Makes me mad as hell. :mad:

Agree, except that I know there are some very Good Arabs and Middle Easterners around. It's the terrorist extremists that justify their hatred for Westerners and justification for terrorists activities as "The Will of Allah."

Since these extremists (including their Leaders) have no fear of death in their "Holy War" against America and other peace-loving countries, they need to be taken out via surgical strikes or any other means to get THEM and avoid whacking the "innocents" among their people. It is time for an "Eye for an Eye" and not "Turn the other cheek" (Kerry Fairy) mentality (or lack of it).

The be-heading or the one American (not to mention the 911 trajedy) is FAR more inhumane than the MPs or whoever stripped naked and piled up those extremists and otherwise "shamed" them to "lose face". However, considering the Arab culture, I think it was a little much to strip the Arab woman and expose her (unless she also was a terrorist). True...if one is "shamed" and in disfavor with his/her clan (by their religious standards), they there is always the continued risk this will further incite their wrath (or others that follow them) to pursue their "Holy War" attacks on peace-loving innocents, regardless of their country of origin or religious beliefs. There are no easy answers by any stretch of the imagination!

On a sidebar...Hiroshima and Nagasaki got Japan's attention in WWII. Only problem with the terrorists is that they have infiltrated every country in the world and unless you can corral them in one location...well, nuking them is not really a safe viable solution...food for thought.

Sometimes you have to burn the barn to get the rats . Take them out, show them the same mercy they showed the people in the world trade center.

Any terrorist located in France??

Running Arrow Bill":1z02hgph said:
Agree, except that I know there are some very Good Arabs and Middle Easterners around. It's the terrorist extremists that justify their hatred for Westerners and justification for terrorists activities as "The Will of Allah."

Since these extremists (including their Leaders) have no fear of death in their "Holy War" against America and other peace-loving countries, they need to be taken out via surgical strikes or any other means to get THEM and avoid whacking the "innocents" among their people. It is time for an "Eye for an Eye" and not "Turn the other cheek" (Kerry Fairy) mentality (or lack of it).

The be-heading or the one American (not to mention the 911 trajedy) is FAR more inhumane than the MPs or whoever stripped naked and piled up those extremists and otherwise "shamed" them to "lose face". However, considering the Arab culture, I think it was a little much to strip the Arab woman and expose her (unless she also was a terrorist). True...if one is "shamed" and in disfavor with his/her clan (by their religious standards), they there is always the continued risk this will further incite their wrath (or others that follow them) to pursue their "Holy War" attacks on peace-loving innocents, regardless of their country of origin or religious beliefs. There are no easy answers by any stretch of the imagination!

On a sidebar...Hiroshima and Nagasaki got Japan's attention in WWII. Only problem with the terrorists is that they have infiltrated every country in the world and unless you can corral them in one location...well, nuking them is not really a safe viable solution...food for thought.

cherokeeruby":24vyfd2v said:
Any terrorist located in France??

Running Arrow Bill":24vyfd2v said:

I disagree if your a country known to harbor terrorist you should have to pay also. We have to make it where no one can knowingly harbor these rats . To H*ll with all this diversty and be nice.
I know of no nice middle easterns if you are here you are either American on a Visa or illegal. It's time to be counted your American, Allie or enemy . Innocents are going to get hurt this is war those people going to work at the trade center were innocent. I will never forget I will never forgive . There is no cure for a mad dog you kill it. I know I sound radical I had a uncle at Pearl Dec7 1941, another made the beach landing Guadalcanal, Guam, Iwo Jima, Okinnawa. Father North Atlantic, Occupied Japan, Korea. Grandfather WW1 and I can to the revolution. My family served in Nam also.I know the price they paid and it was high. They won because they knew who the enemy was and they weren't concerned with world opinion or foreigners in OUR Country. Take em out I say they shoud bend over and kiss their a** goodbye let Ali sort them out.

Well the way I am beginning to look at it is, it is either us or them. Either they will be dominate or we will. I was against the war until it started. I was against the war to begin with because of all this make-Iraq-a-democracy b*llsh!t. We are in a fight now and we must win. We should deal with the Iraqis like my white ancestors dealt with my indian ancestors. We are too kind to the Iraqis. Why dont we treat the Iraqis like Sherman treated South Carolina and Georgia back in 1864-1865. Exterminate the heathens and colonise Iraq. I bet those Euphrates and Tigris River bottomlands can grow some good grass.

Copenhagen & Shiner Bock":1id7247w said:
Well the way I am beginning to look at it is, it is either us or them. Either they will be dominate or we will. I was against the war until it started. I was against the war to begin with because of all this make-Iraq-a-democracy b*llsh!t. We are in a fight now and we must win. We should deal with the Iraqis like my white ancestors dealt with my indian ancestors. We are too kind to the Iraqis. Why dont we treat the Iraqis like Sherman treated South Carolina and Georgia back in 1864-1865. Exterminate the heathens and colonise Iraq. I bet those Euphrates and Tigris River bottomlands can grow some good grass.
The Tigris and Euphrates are located where the garden of eden was located. I bet it would grow great cane or millet. I guess I could cut around the oil wells.

Forget it, George W is never going to nuke something under the conditions that exist. Are you guys crazy? What are we dealing with- a couple hundred radicals? You would nuke hundreds of thousands of people to burn out a couple rats? You'll have to nuke the whole planet to get them all. The US will demonstrate it's goodness and mercy to the Iraqi people by emerging victorious without excessive collateral damage. Besides, George W knows he will have to answer to a higher power for his actions and that's what drives him to the right thing, regardless of the polls and political foes.

We were only dealing with two nuts in WW2 Hitler and Tojo
I am not nuts these rats are not worth one American.
Start scroching the earth I bet these good Iraqi's you talk about will start giving where these nuts are.

Put some of the suspected insurgents in a helicopter and take it up about 10,000 and see what we can find out then. Daddy said that it worked in Vietnam.

Campground Cattle":2q45fopn said:
We were only dealing with two nuts in WW2 Hitler and Tojo
I am not nuts these rats are not worth one American.
Start scroching the earth I bet these good Iraqi's you talk about will start giving where these nuts are.

Scorching the Earth? I happen to like this planet. I wouldn't trade one American for a hundred towel heads either, but the scorch theory is ludicrous. You start scorching things and the whole planet suffers. The two we dealt with in the 40's had tens of millions of cronies willing to carry out their every whim. And the Jap civilians would've gone Kamakazi too. 3 or 400,000 American soldiers had already lost their lives, not to mention the Tommies, the Russians and the Frenchies. My grandad was turning wrenches on the Memphis Belle and the rest of the bomber squadron in the UK back then. The bombers and crews were getting shot down so fast there was a shortage and he ended up as a waist gunner before it was all over. He left me his collection of things from that time before he died and you can feel the suffering just by touching the pictures. Eerie feeling to look at a picture of that fine fellow in his twenties standing outside a bomber with the ball turret blown off. His buddy that was in the turret was never found of course. There's another picture of him standing outside a flying fortress with a flak shot right in the side of the plane. A chunk the size of a car was missing and they flew her home anyway! The History Channel has a documentary about the B-17 bomber crews and he's the guy sitting on top of an engine tuning it with the bill of his hat flipped up. He couldn't tell me much about it when I asked, but I guess he left his things to me for an unspoken explanation. I don't think we can use WW2 for a legitimate comparison.

It all depends on our priorities and resolve. If we're not serious about winning, let's save all the American lives and money and pull out. Bring it all home and enjoy it while we can, until they take our lives and money from us on our own turf. We'll feel good about the earth and all that until they, in their resolve, make the earth a moot point for us.

If we decide we want to win, then we're foolish if we don't fight to win. Which means killing as many people and breaking as many things as it takes to vanquish the enemy – using the fewest American lives and dollars possible in the process. The historically proven technique is very ugly, very simple and very effective. Crush the enemy, one town at a time, until their will to fight is broken.

Start with napalm. That alone would probably work after a few towns become smoking rubble. The decent people over there will serve the bad guys up to us on silver platters once they understand the rules. If the battlefield goes regional or global, we must be willing to up the ante with our big stuff.

The Germans almost had their own Bomb developed and would have certainly used it on us – if we hadn't stopped them in time. The Islamists will also get it (not if, but when) and will certainly use it on us – if we don't stop them in time. If we would've had the bomb a little sooner we would have used it on Germany, and rightfully so. But, then again, we wanted to win in WWII. We had resolve. Time will tell about this go-around.

IMO, God must laugh at us when He hears us worrying about destroying the earth. It's like a kid worrying about tearing up an anvil with a rubber hammer. We couldn't do it, even if we wanted to, because He wouldn't let us. He will destroy it some day, but He will never allow us to. If we did, it would only be with His consent.

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":194cxsu2 said:
It all depends on our priorities and resolve. If we're not serious about winning, let's save all the American lives and money and pull out. Bring it all home and enjoy it while we can, until they take our lives and money from us on our own turf. We'll feel good about the earth and all that until they, in their resolve, make the earth a moot point for us.

If we decide we want to win, then we're foolish if we don't fight to win. Which means killing as many people and breaking as many things as it takes to vanquish the enemy – using the fewest American lives and dollars possible in the process. The historically proven technique is very ugly, very simple and very effective. Crush the enemy, one town at a time, until their will to fight is broken.

Start with napalm. That alone would probably work after a few towns become smoking rubble. The decent people over there will serve the bad guys up to us on silver platters once they understand the rules. If the battlefield goes regional or global, we must be willing to up the ante with our big stuff.

The Germans almost had their own Bomb developed and would have certainly used it on us – if we hadn't stopped them in time. The Islamists will also get it (not if, but when) and will certainly use it on us – if we don't stop them in time. If we would've had the bomb a little sooner we would have used it on Germany, and rightfully so. But, then again, we wanted to win in WWII. We had resolve. Time will tell about this go-around.

IMO, God must laugh at us when He hears us worrying about destroying the earth. It's like a kid worrying about tearing up an anvil with a rubber hammer. We couldn't do it, even if we wanted to, because He wouldn't let us. He will destroy it some day, but He will never allow us to. If we did, it would only be with His consent.

Craig-TX

Well said I guess I was raised by a different generation the one that fought the Japs ,Nazi's and Red Chinese. I just don't use a pair of rose colored glasses when veiwing our enemies and their supporters . I wouldn't trust one of those ragheads any further than I can throw them.

Good point. He would let us suffer with our stupidity.

Latest posts