nice weather here at our place.

Help Support CattleToday:

Australian Cattleman

Reaction score
Tenterfield,New England Region NSW,Australia
We have a stable weather pattern in our area for the time being. The mornings and late afternoons are getting a hint of autumn,some of the trees are just getting a few leaves turning brown. Our temperature this morning would have been about9/10C,200 Ks south of us yesterday it was 7C, its a little higher and always cooler. We could do with some more rain,its drying out just a little. We are about 6 weeks away from our first frost of the season. Wish it was 12 weeks away would be better. Still have small pumpkins on the vine and still have a lot of summer flowers in the garden.
Many parts of Australia are dry once again,the monsoon has been active up north but no cyclones on the east coast but have had 3/4 on the west coast.
Colin

In the 80's here for the past 4 days. I've had the windows open, smells of spring blowing through the house. The new highlands are a bit uncomfortable, but they will shed out soon. We need the rain as well, but some should be coming in tonight. The newly sprouting grass will be happy about that, and so will I. I love spring!

Latest posts