Nice Longhorns

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
We don't show any, don't chase ribbons, don't try to second guess biased Judges...

Just produce some nice Texas Longhorns!

Salida_7_28_05.jpg

We show in a couple of local shows only to support our local affiliate, tried a couple other shows and I agree, it's almost funny if it weren't so sad how dates and genetics change when it gets down to showing. No need to get something started here so I guess I should shut up now. BTW, that is a nice cow. What's her breeding?

Running Arrow Bill":3ksd311z said:
We don't show any, don't chase ribbons, don't try to second guess biased Judges...

Salida_7_28_05.jpg

Bill...I hear you on the "biased judges" comment. Amazing what they sometimes pick as "The Best".

Rustler9":1m8nh6s1 said:
We show in a couple of local shows only to support our local affiliate, tried a couple other shows and I agree, it's almost funny if it weren't so sad how dates and genetics change when it gets down to showing. No need to get something started here so I guess I should shut up now. BTW, that is a nice cow. What's her breeding?

Thanks for compliment!

Her breeding is Salida Slick X Bailer Out.

TexasBred":rilk7167 said:
Running Arrow Bill":rilk7167 said:

Salida_7_28_05.jpg

Bill...I hear you on the "biased judges" comment. Amazing what they sometimes pick as "The Best".

Nice longhorn

I quit showing Arabians because of the same thing. The judges for one class would be showing in another. Big time good 'ol boy network - and not all boys either. Judges were trainers and trainers need to make money so their friend will "judge" them champion. What hasn't poilitics entered???