• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nice Longhorns

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
We don't show any, don't chase ribbons, don't try to second guess biased Judges...

Just produce some nice Texas Longhorns!

Rustler9

Reaction score
We show in a couple of local shows only to support our local affiliate, tried a couple other shows and I agree, it's almost funny if it weren't so sad how dates and genetics change when it gets down to showing. No need to get something started here so I guess I should shut up now. BTW, that is a nice cow. What's her breeding?

TexasBred

Reaction score
Running Arrow Bill":3ksd311z said:
We don't show any, don't chase ribbons, don't try to second guess biased Judges...

Bill...I hear you on the "biased judges" comment. Amazing what they sometimes pick as "The Best".

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
Rustler9":1m8nh6s1 said:
We show in a couple of local shows only to support our local affiliate, tried a couple other shows and I agree, it's almost funny if it weren't so sad how dates and genetics change when it gets down to showing. No need to get something started here so I guess I should shut up now. BTW, that is a nice cow. What's her breeding?

Thanks for compliment!

Her breeding is Salida Slick X Bailer Out.

cypressfarms

Reaction score
TexasBred":rilk7167 said:
Running Arrow Bill":rilk7167 said:

Bill...I hear you on the "biased judges" comment. Amazing what they sometimes pick as "The Best".

Nice longhorn

I quit showing Arabians because of the same thing. The judges for one class would be showing in another. Big time good 'ol boy network - and not all boys either. Judges were trainers and trainers need to make money so their friend will "judge" them champion. What hasn't poilitics entered???

Latest posts