Nice Kitty..................................................

Help Support CattleToday:

I bet that cat was teased a lot and it was justifiably trying to get even. The way the camera operator w a s snickering it was something they had done before. I'm not sure the cat was at fault. IMHO

Jalopy":100ad972 said:
I bet that cat was teased a lot and it was justifiably trying to get even. The way the camera operator w a s snickering it was something they had done before. I'm not sure the cat was at fault. IMHO

X2, the dumbAzz kid got what he deserved, a feral or mean cat does'nt just sit in the middle of the floor growling. They would be under the couch, up the curtains, etc. the camera didn't just start at the beginning, he no doubt tormented the cat and the cat struck back. Cat's, unlike dogs, have a ton of bacteria in their mouth, cat bites cause a lot of pain and damage..... Kid looks like he's in pain outside the door. :mrgreen:

We had a feral cat get into our house once. The dogs had it cornered on the porch and when we opened the door to see what they were doing, it ran in. You do not want a wild cat in your house. The crazy thing climbed the walls, it bolted under a butcher block table i had in the kitchen and broke 3 of my grandmothers glass baking dishes....He finally wedged himself under a heater and my husband put on some welding gloves, grabbed him and threw him back out with the dogs...He made a mess of our house, pee, blood, poop, broken dishes all over and up the walls.....

We're having a kitty problem in the barn now. A Tom cat has taken up residence in the barn. And my wife's 2 barn cats have been fixed, so he's beating them up and won't let them eat. My wife wants me to fix the problem, but I haven't seen a mouse, rat or squirrel since he's been around. And after all that's what barn cats are for.

That cat in the video.... I would boot him like a football until he learned some respect.
Highgrit, I can't stand a tom cat that chews up and bullies the other cats.

Alan":318zm0bn said:
Jalopy":318zm0bn said:

X2, the dumbAzz kid got what he deserved, a feral or mean cat does'nt just sit in the middle of the floor growling. They would be under the couch, up the curtains, etc. the camera didn't just start at the beginning, he no doubt tormented the cat and the cat struck back. Cat's, unlike dogs, have a ton of bacteria in their mouth, cat bites cause a lot of pain and damage..... Kid looks like he's in pain outside the door. :mrgreen:

x3....notice the bit glove....

cowgirl8":264szluv said:
We had a feral cat get into our house once. The dogs had it cornered on the porch and when we opened the door to see what they were doing, it ran in. You do not want a wild cat in your house. The crazy thing climbed the walls, it bolted under a butcher block table i had in the kitchen and broke 3 of my grandmothers glass baking dishes....He finally wedged himself under a heater and my husband put on some welding gloves, grabbed him and threw him back out with the dogs...He made a mess of our house, pee, blood, poop, broken dishes all over and up the walls.....

Hand some friends many years ago got married and went on honeymoon. Some of "their friends" put a couple of cats in their apartment while they were gone. When they came back it looked like a bomb had gone off....everything that wasn't shredded or broken had been shyt on...almost caused a killing and ruined forever what had been good friendships.