NH WORKMASTER 75

Help Support CattleToday:

Soggy Bottom

Reaction score
Checking to see if anyone has any experience with the New Holland Workmaster 75. This is a new series of tractor they are offering. The specs look good and it does not take DEF. The engine is a S8000 3 cylinder that I understand NH has used in the past. The weight of the tractor look around 1500lbs heavier than the previous workmaster series. Just looking for any feedback if there is any. Thanks

Soggy Bottom said:
Checking to see if anyone has any experience with the New Holland Workmaster 75. This is a new series of tractor they are offering. The specs look good and it does not take DEF. The engine is a S8000 3 cylinder that I understand NH has used in the past. The weight of the tractor look around 1500lbs heavier than the previous workmaster series. Just looking for any feedback if there is any. Thanks

I run a TT 60A neighbor a 75. Same tractor rebranded workmaster, both have the same Iveco/Cummins three cylinder diesel. Both seen many a hour in the hayfield.

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/003/9/7/3974-new-holland-tt60a.html

I believe those are the ones that have the indirect injection engines that I have read before as CB will probably know. If so they are a lot simpler and cheaper/easier to work on. They will have glow plugs and not the high pressure injection which works good on smaller engines, but not as environmentally friendly. The older Kubotas are like that.

Latest posts