NH TN95A blowing fuse?

Help Support CattleToday:

tom4018

Dumb Old Farmer
Reaction score
Trying to help a neighbor with his tractor that is blowing a fuse and need to start cleaning out chicken barns the first of the week. Need to find a diagram to see what all runs off that fuse. May try to run by dealer tomorrow but thought I would try this. By looking at the panel cover seems to be marked for gauges, 10 amp fuse. Blows as soon as the key is turned on.

Odd thing is he was pushing up some brush and tore fuel line off from tank to lift pump and could not get it started back. I went over there and bled it out but found no power to fuel shut off solenoid, found the 40 amp main fuse blown and 5 amp fuel shut off fuse blown. Not sure why ripping a fuel line off would make some fuse blow and see no wiring in that area messed up.

M-5":nkjoe4sc said:
Did it blow fuse after you replaced it. I suspect he did more than tear off fuel line. I bet he tore some other wires.
It will blow a new fuse as soon as you turn the key on. I will have to look harder as I saw no wires in the are the line is in. The brush might have went back farther and got something there.

M-5":34igj45p said:
I bet it did. I have a TL 100 a manual if you need any info out of it . they should be close to the same
Service or operators?

Got operators but have several pages of service , every time I go get something for mine I make them print all related service sheets . i ll check and see if I got wiring diagram I had issue with fuel water sensor right after I got it.

M-5":34t287zb said:
Got operators but have several pages of service , every time I go get something for mine I make them print all related service sheets . i ll check and see if I got wiring diagram I had issue with fuel water sensor right after I got it.
Thanks.

Latest posts