NFR

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
Less than an hour till it starts. I guess I'll be glassy eyed tomorrow from staying up late.

I'm going to dvd it so I can get some sleep.
I haven't checked the standings, but i"m rooting for tuff to repeat.

Bigfoot":hej4e9ij said:
Less than an hour till it starts. I guess I'll be glassy eyed tomorrow from staying up late.
Thanks for the reminder! I had forgotten and was able to get the DVr set to record.

heath":b7tze30n said:
I competed at the IFYR the same time they were there. Their grandpa, Tuffy, was a funny guy, and had a ton of stories.

hey heath glad to know your still around
someone asked about the dog you posted about the other day
i'm sure your kids and stock shows and things are keeping you busy

I'm gonna start watching the rerun of the day before performance. I don't have a DVR. I bout fell asleep in church today.

i'm sure your kids and stock shows and things are keeping you busy[/quote]

I must have missed the topic. The dog isn't as pushy as I would like. Yancy paul's pup out of the same litter is the same way the last time I talked to him. I've never had any dogs out of this bloodline and I'm hoping they are late maturing,cause mine still acts like a 6 month old pup.

heath":1ai7h1ko said:
i'm sure your kids and stock shows and things are keeping you busy

I must have missed the topic. The dog isn't as pushy as I would like. Yancy paul's pup out of the same litter is the same way the last time I talked to him. I've never had any dogs out of this bloodline and I'm hoping they are late maturing,cause mine still acts like a 6 month old pup.[/quote]

how are they bred ?

The best part of the whole thing is the flag girl in them purple britches, tonight she wore black but I've watched the national anthem from last night and them purple britches 10 + times :D

Jim Cooper heeled a steer tonight that should have been impossible. One of the most amazing things I ever saw.

Cliff Cooper roped a calf that ducked off to the left tonight, it was incredible
Tuff is having a great nfr so far
Them boys can rope