NFL

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Last week-end was the visitors time, this week-end it's home steams. Such is life

Woe is me. My team (Colts) fell short of the playoffs, so I transferred my enthusiasm to the Bengals. Bengals not only lost, but melted down epicly. Still love Peyton, so I guess I'll go there next, although with the game in "overpriced razors" stadium I'm not hopefull.

john250":mwwzsj1l said:
Woe is me. My team (Colts) fell short of the playoffs, so I transferred my enthusiasm to the Bengals. Bengals not only lost, but melted down epicly. Still love Peyton, so I guess I'll go there next, although with the game in "overpriced razors" stadium I'm not hopefull.
im pulling for Peyton to but i don't think its looking good

john250":nplqms36 said:

Denver has home field.

heard on radio this morning that the broncos are 5 and 0 in games in which a certain lead official calls the game. Patriots are 2 and 4 in games called by that same official. That's the guy gonna officiate the game this weekend. Who would you bet on?

hillbillyhammer":2u7h5rz7 said:
heard on radio this morning that the broncos are 5 and 0 in games in which a certain lead official calls the game. Patriots are 2 and 4 in games called by that same official. That's the guy gonna officiate the game this weekend. Who would you bet on?
Officials get in big trouble and got to pay a fine for making bad calls im sure the officials will be fair