NFL week 9

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
13 games this week as 6 teams have byes Arizona, Cinci, Indy, Jacksonville, NY Giants and Philly
Thursday
Raiders 135
SF 49ers 60
Raiders

Sunday
Detroit 180
MINNESOTA 45
Vikings..... they don't need my help to beat those kitty cats

Kansas City 20
CLEVELAND 360
KC..... easy money... Mahomes is great and Browns in disarray after firing coaches

Pittsburgh 125
BALTIMORE 65
Baltimore

Tampa Bay 250
Carolina 30
Carolina

NY Jets 140
MIAMI 60
Jets

Atlanta 105
WASHINGTON 80
Washington

Chicago 20
BUFFALO 360
Chicago

Houston 100
DENVER 95
Denver

Chargers 110
SEATTLE 80

Rams 115
SAINTS 75
Rams

Green Bay 200
NEW ENGLAND 40

Monday Night
Tennessee 230
DALLAS 30
Dallas

My picks 10 favorites and 3 road dogs

:shock: You really did pick some underdogs this time...

Thursday

49ers

Sunday
Vikings

Kansas City

Pittsburgh

Tampa Bay ..Fitzpatrick, as much as I dislike him, will do well.

Miami

Atlanta

Chicago

Denver

Chargers

SAINTS

:wave: Green Bay :wave:

Monday Night

Dallas

49er's
Redskins
Chiefs
Lions
Bears
Ravens
Panthers
J-E-T-S.....Go JETS!!!
Texans
Chargers
Rams
Pats (had the Packers until I saw they traded Clinton-Dix)
Titans

San Francisco
Chicago
Kansas city
Jets
Detroit
Washington
Carolina
Pittsburgh
Houston
Chargers
Rams
Packers
Dallas

Bestoutwest":c7w8na3v said:
Raiders (changed after I heard the 49er's will probably start their 3rd stringer)
Redskins
Chiefs
Lions
Bears
Ravens
Panthers
J-E-T-S.....Go JETS!!!
Texans
Chargers
Rams
Pats (had the Packers until I saw they traded Clinton-Dix)
Titans

I chose the Raiders for an upset because with C.J. Beathard injured 49ers were forced to start undrafted 3rd string
Rookie QB Nick Mullens. Then in his very 1st NFL game the Raiders made him look like he was Joe freakin' Montana
throwing for 262 yds 3 tds 0 ints and he ended up with the best NFL debut by a Rookie QB in 55 years!
The Raiders are a complete dumpster fire.... worst performance in a Thursday night game ever.

Trivia question during the game...
Who's the only QB to win 2 Super Bowls not in the Hall of Fame?

Former Raiders qb Jim Plunkett

I can't believe Jim Plunkett isn't in the hall of fame, that guy was fun to watch, don't forget sob, Mullens went to Ole Miss and I believe he broke Farves records there, Farve even called him after the game.

I picked SF because it don't matter who their QB is, the Raiders were still going to suck hind tit.
Need to change their name to the West Coast Giants.

Son of Butch":3er6i02r said:
haase":3er6i02r said:
Mullens went to Ole Miss and I believe he broke Farves records there, Farve even called him after the game.
You are correct..... but NFL scouts still didn't think he was worth a 7th round pick.

you got the state right, but both played at Southern Miss.

haase":euji2n7l said:
I can't believe Jim Plunkett isn't in the hall of fame, that guy was fun to watch,
Some people think it's because he's Hispanic American. Others say because overall, he was disappointing most of his career.
Yes, 2 superbowl rings, but he threw more Ints than TDs, never made it to ProBowl and was never selected All Pro.

Son of Butch":3ry5ason said:
I chose the Raiders for an upset because with C.J. Beathard injured 49ers were forced to start undrafted 3rd string
Rookie QB Nick Mullens. Then in his very 1st NFL game the Raiders made him look like he was Joe freakin' Montana
throwing for 262 yds 3 tds 0 ints and he ended up with the best NFL debut by a Rookie QB in 55 years!
The Raiders are a complete dumpster fire.... worst performance in a Thursday night game ever.

Trivia question during the game...
Who's the only QB to win 2 Super Bowls not in the Hall of Fame?

Former Raiders qb Jim Plunkett

I've got to stop doing these last minute changes. I haven't won one yet. Did you guys see the 49er's arm injury? Just about made me chuck. I can deal with it when they're brought in, but watching the mechanism of the injury is something else for me.

x1 Super Bowl champion
x1 NFL Most Valuable Player
4× Pro Bowl
2× First-team All-Pro
Bert Bell Award
NFL Offensive Player of the Year
2× NFL passing touchdowns leader
NFL passer rating leader
NFL 1970s All-Decade Team
College
National champion
First-team All-American
First-team All-SEC
Career NFL statistics
TD–INT: 194–222
Passing yards: 27,938
Passer rating: 75.3

Didn't get into HoF until after he had died........ at age 70.....

?

Nope Dawson is still alive... 83... saw a photo of him during halftime of 1966 AFL Championship game sitting on
the bench alone smoking a cigarette! LOL a different time.

It's gotta be Kenny "The Snake" Stabler.

Ken Stabler died at age 69 in 2015 and was inducted into the Hall of Fame 2016.

1968 2nd round draft pick by Oakland Raiders and sent to play 1 year for the Spokane Shockers of Continental League.
Stabler was also drafted 3 separate years ('66-'68) by 3 baseball teams, the Yankees, NY Mets and Houston Astros as a
left handed pitcher. 29-1 as high school quarterback and averaged 29 points per game for the basketball team.

The Snake was quite a character, as was the qb he was traded for. Houston (team and city) just 'thought' Pastorini was a wild party child... till Stabler showed up and upped the ante considerably.

greybeard":2lre5tg0 said:
The Snake was quite a character, as was the qb he was traded for. Houston (team and city) just 'thought' Pastorini was a wild party child... till Stabler showed up and upped the ante considerably.
Stabler said, If it wasn't for Whiskey and Women he would have gone beserk from the daily repetition of training camp.

Back in the day a friend's sister dated Viking qb Tommy Kramer, he said when the 4 of them would go for dinner
they'd order 3 bottles of wine and Tommy would drink 2 of them.

Latest posts