NFL report on the Patriots

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":b0vhbzs8 said:
wacocowboy":b0vhbzs8 said:
To me it is kinda funny he played better in the second half when the balls were aired up. If the PSI was so important you wouldn't put them in a bag and throw them out on the ground 90mins before the game. The NFL is doing all this to deflect how their officials screwed up. There is a report of a 16psi ball at a Jets game, different gages showing different psi this is all a joke. If all this was so important the league would have officials in charge of the balls before and during the game.
Wonder what the PSI is in the balls used at some of those Green Bay games when it's about zero degrees temp. :shock:

I was wondering the same thing. I wonder what the PSI was on the balls at the end of the GB vs DAL game that was a cold game colder than NE vs IND. This deflate gate is dumbest thing I have ever heard of and I am a Cowboys fan. The only reason the rule even exist is because the home team use to prove all the balls and the use to screw with the visitors balls.

3waycross":r85qff6j said:
Hence the new joke going around the internet. It's about the culture of the Patriots not the stupid footballs

10995390_1100935393254882_1136942113347776112_n.jpg

Yikes! :shock:

Latest posts