NFL - playoffs

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Today's Fearless Predictions

Jacksonville 24
Buffalo 16

Jacksonville 9 point favorites
This weekend's upsets continue.... Buffalo pulls off the upset.... Against The Spread losing by 8 or less.
Quarterbacks in their 1st career playoff game (Bortels) are 5-11 ATS in the last 15 years.

New Orleans 7 point favorites

New Orleans 28
Carolina 20
The Saints break the upset streak by winning the game and most importantly Against The Spread by 8 or more points.

greybeard":vi4bqlck said:
"and most importantly Against The Spread by 8 or more points."
It will be 'more' . I think 14.
I'm so embarrassed...well, not really, but so so so wrong.

The Under Dogs are on a roll... 4-0 Against The Spread and 2-2 in the games
Will it continue?
Will history repeat itself?

Steelers favored by 7.5 vs Jaguars and the over/under 41 pts
The last time Jacksonville was in the playoffs they beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh.

Minnesota favored by 3.5 pts vs Saints over/under 45
The last time the Saints faced the Vikings in the playoffs they won 31-28 (OT) and went on to win the Super Bowl.

Atlanta favored by 2.5 pts at Philadelphia over/under 42

New England 13.5 pts over Tennessee over/under 47

I will take the Steelers over Jacksonville. The jaguars have a great defense they just don't have the offense to go with it IMO.
Vikings and Saints should be a good game. I would like to see either one go all the way.

Vikings 24
Saints 20

Pat Shurmur, Vikings Offensive Coordinator completed 1st round of 4 head coaching interviews this weekend with
Arizona, Chicago, Detroit and NY Giants. All of the interviews took place in Minnesota.
Rumor is IF he gets hired by Arizona (a team in need of a QB) free agent Case Keenum will follow him there.
Kind of a bad time to have that type of distraction going on.

Son of Butch":2m45pj5g said:
Vikings 24
Saints 20

Pat Shurmur, Vikings Offensive Coordinator completed 4 head coach 1st round interviews this weekend with
Arizona, Chicago, Detroit and NY Giants. All of the interviews took place in Minnesota.
Rumor is IF he gets hired by Arizona (a team in need of a QB) free agent Case Keenum will follow him there.
Kind of a bad time to have that type of distraction going on.

If Keenum doesn't get franchise tagged...

Yup, Vikings can't afford to lose Keenum and hopefully keep Shurmur too.
But they really need to focus this week, even though they beat the Saints to start the season... 29-19

Saints Kicker (Lutz) can nail field goals from 57 yards.

I can't see either the Eagles or Jaguars winning this weekend. I don't think the Steelers will beat the Patriots, but they should do well this weekend. Depends on which Blake Bortles shows up this weekend. I think that the Saints will take the Vikings, but I'd really like to see the Vikings get to the Super Bowl. I think New England will roll over the Titans, but heck, you never, ever know. It would be interesting to see them vs. the Vikings in the Super Bowl.

Forgot that the eagles are without their starting qb, have to take the falcons in that game, still think the best game this weekend will be the saints and Vikings.

Most popular NFL teams.
1. New England Patriots
2. Dallas
3. Seattle
4. Philadelphia Eagles
5. Denver
6. Pittsburgh Steelers
7. Green Bay
8. NY giants
9. Houston
10 Oakland
11 Minnesota Vikings

Dallas is Mexico's team. If you don't believe me drive around where I live and you'll notice pretty quickly that it isn't the Gringos that wear blue and silver!

If they keep dragging out the playoffs the super bowl will be the first game of the next regualr season

More Fearless Predictions
New England 31
Tennessee 17

Atlanta 20
Philly 13

Pittsburgh 23
Jacksonville 16
Steelers favored by 7.5 pts = My Best Bet: Jacksonville to win and/or lose by less than 8 pts

Vikings 24
Saints 20

Butch,
I'm not so sure. I'll throw these out, see how I do.
Patriots 28
Titans 13

Steelers 32
Jaguars 10

Eagles 9
Atlanta 18

Vikings 24
Saints 28

Monday, we'll compare notes.

Eagles 15
Atlanta 10

The Favorites are 0-5 Against The Spread this year in the playoffs!

When it's Birds vs Birds (Eagles vs Falcons, Cardinals, Ravens, Seahawks) the home "Nest" is 10-0 in playoff games.

Should have stayed with my first pick, the eagles, didn't see that happening, especially with a back up quarterback, but then look how the falcons blew it in the Superbowl.

Latest posts