NFL-Osweiller gone from Houston?

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
Seems that way unless the League says it's illegal.
I'm glad he's gone, but if Houston's intent is to go after Romo, they better hope he stays healthy.
Then again, if he gets hurt, the Texans won't be any worse off..they've never had a franchise QB anyway.

Browns will trade him or release him--they just wanted Houston's draft picks, and if they can get even more picks for him, they'll be happy as heck..

That was an interesting trade never seen a team in the NFL pay a team to take a player. Seems to have been a good move for both teams Houston gets cap space and Browns get a pick.

The Texans could not find a franchise QB if he fell from the sky and landed on Reliant field.
I have nothing against Romo he is just old they still having nothing for the future. Savage is heII when he is well he is only well for about two games a season.

Rick Smith the GM is an idiot IMO his
Only fisrt round pick worth a crap is JJ.

Romo might not work out, but some teams have had good luck with aging quarterbacks. It worked out pretty good for Denver a few years ago.

And as far as first round draft picks, wasn't Mercilus taken in the first round? I'm not saying he's bound for the Hall of Fame, but I imagine a lot of teams would love to have him. And laugh if you want, but after last year I have some hope that Clowney will turn into a decent player.

greybeard":18n4m394 said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Houston trade JJ Watts, Mercilus, or Clowney to Dallas for Romo.

If they trade JJ there will be a hanging
he is the only real franchise player they have. Houston fans are ate up with him.

Caustic Burno":19h9a1uo said:
greybeard":19h9a1uo said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Houston trade JJ Watts, Mercilus, or Clowney to Dallas for Romo.

If they trade JJ there will be a hanging
he is the only real franchise player they have. Houston fans are ate up with him.
Yep, but their front office really is that dumb and their so-called QB guru head coach isn't far behind..

Caustic Burno":1zhucucw said:
The Texans could not find a franchise QB if he fell from the sky and landed on Reliant field.
I have nothing against Romo he is just old they still having nothing for the future. Savage is heII when he is well he is only well for about two games a season.

Rick Smith the GM is an idiot IMO his
Only fisrt round pick worth a crap is JJ.

I still can't believe they passed up Carr just because they had his brother before him. The Raiders sure are happy the Texans are dumb.

Latest posts