NFL Jerseys

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Top 3 hottest selling NFL jerseys

1. James Conner rookie running back drafted late in the 3rd round by the Pittsburgh Steelers - very unexpected
Conner is a cancer survivor and his feel good story seems to have struck a cord with the buying public

2. Tom Brady qb New England and he's coming off a huge Super Bowl win, so expected to be the top selling jersey
Brady won the Super Bowl in a fashion which will lock him into NFL history as the greatest Quarterback of all time

3. Dak Prescott qb Dallas Cowboys
His rookie season performance stirred fan excitement as to his career potential and it has translated into jersey sales

wacocowboy":2dkiqivi said:
I think it is weird grown men wearing another mans jersey.
I agree.
I understand it as a kid thing, had 3 from jr high to high school. But after age 22 it seems to be a sign of emotional immaturity... in my opinion. (Unless it's an old jersey from your youth) :)

wacocowboy":213q6pof said:
No different that those that love rodeo wearing shirts and hats endorsed by their favorite "stud". Larry Mahan boots, George Strait shirts, etc. etc. etc.

TexasBred":xz012dbp said:
wacocowboy":xz012dbp said:
No different that those that love rodeo wearing shirts and hats endorsed by their favorite "stud". Larry Mahan boots, George Strait shirts, etc. etc. etc.

And I never understood that either. Although endorsements did a lot to financially help one of my old traveling partners. Come to think about it I do have an old (real old) Stetson that is a Dee Pickett model, but I bought it because I liked the hat not because Dee endorsed it.

Son of Butch":35ih8l7t said:
wacocowboy":35ih8l7t said:
I agree.
I understand it as a kid thing, had 3 from jr high to high school. But after age 22 it seems to be a sign of emotional immaturity... in my opinion. (Unless it's an old jersey from your youth) :)

Yeah that is the way I see it. Fine for kids but when I see a 40 year old man wearing a 20 year old mans jersey just kinda creepy.

TexasBred":24ze9vax said:
wacocowboy":24ze9vax said:

I don't think a lot of people go out and buy a Ty Murray, JB Mauney, Trevor Brazile, ect shirt like the ones they wear in the arena. I don't want a black shirt with wrangler and monster energy logos on it. Those guys might get paid to endorse a line of clothing and people might buy it but I don't view that as the same as a jersey. Football players endorse clothes and shoes. To me there is a difference between a line of clothing being endorsed and someone wearing a jersey with another mans name and number on it.

wacocowboy":2gl46gmk said:
TexasBred":2gl46gmk said:
wacocowboy":2gl46gmk said:

I don't think a lot of people go out and buy a Ty Murray, JB Mauney, Trevor Brazile, ect shirt like the ones they wear in the arena. I don't want a black shirt with wrangler and monster energy logos on it. Those guys might get paid to endorse a line of clothing and people might buy it but I don't view that as the same as a jersey. Football players endorse clothes and shoes. To me there is a difference between a line of clothing being endorsed and someone wearing a jersey with another mans name and number on it.
No but those with the "western look" look for those names that those fellows sell their name to. At least football jerseys aren't covered up with advertising and the player doesn't get payed big bucks to wear their brand. Companies like Wrangler and Resistol pay millions for those patches on the rodeo cowboy's shirt and even their hats now.....I see nothing wrong at all with wearing a football jersey. Let the world know who my favorite team and player is. I would be selective as to who's name was on it though.

al-bundy.jpg

TexasBred":340cuv45 said:
wacocowboy":340cuv45 said:
TexasBred":340cuv45 said:

No but those with the "western look" look for those names that those fellows sell their name to. At least football jerseys aren't covered up with advertising and the player doesn't get payed big bucks to wear their brand. Companies like Wrangler and Resistol pay millions for those patches on the rodeo cowboy's shirt and even their hats now.....I see nothing wrong at all with wearing a football jersey. Let the world know who my favorite team and player is. I would be selective as to who's name was on it though.

Players make money off of Jersey and other stuff. Ever seen the Nike, Addias, Under Armor, Reebok deals.

If you want to wear you Johnny Football jersey have at it :lol2:

wacocowboy":3l09mun8 said:
TexasBred":3l09mun8 said:
wacocowboy":3l09mun8 said:

Players make money off of Jersey and other stuff. Ever seen the Nike, Addias, Under Armor, Reebok deals.

Football jerseys are all manufactured by one company. NFL decides who makes them. Currently Nike but was Reebok for years. Players may have a shoe contract etc. but use to have to keep the logo covered if it was not the "official shoe" of the NFL.

ga.prime":2rkvf11i said:
Son of Butch":2rkvf11i said:
al-bundy.jpg

ga.prime":2rkvf11i said:
Last jersey I had was 1975 and had my own name on it.
No, mine was on the back.
So is his... concussions are a terrible thing. :)

Ed O'Neil was signed as an undrafted free agent by Pittsburgh Steelers in 1969 and cut in training camp.

Re-enrolled in college, theater major, 1979 landed a role in a Broadway play, 1985 Red Lobster commercial,
1986 tv pilot as police detective Popeye Doyle, the series was not picked up.
1987-1997 Al Bundy; Married With Children

TexasBred":13b3bzpr said:
wacocowboy":13b3bzpr said:
TexasBred":13b3bzpr said:

Football jerseys are all manufactured by one company. NFL decides who makes them. Currently Nike but was Reebok for years. Players may have a shoe contract etc. but use to have to keep the logo covered if it was not the "official shoe" of the NFL.

I don't know what the current rules on shoes are.

Latest posts