NFL - Illuminati

Help Support CattleToday:

They are not playing well for sure! As long as the Patriots get beat in the end all is well. The Hawks are tough and they play good football. I like that they have built a team by drafting talent not buying names. Wouldn't mind seeing them go all the way again.

SmokinM":2441f3uz said:
They are not playing well for sure! As long as the Patriots get beat in the end all is well. The Hawks are tough and they play good football. I like that they have built a team by drafting talent not buying names. Wouldn't mind seeing them go all the way again.
My money is on Seattle now.

Manning's career is over. I see no point in bringing him back for another year of this crap. His legs are shot. His arm is shot. He can still win a game he just can't win a championship. His salary would buy a lot of talent.

I'd love to fire the entire coaching staff with him.

It makes me sick to hear that he might just be the greatest of all time. The greatest of all time win championships.......period.

He is not the greatest of all time, not even close,should have retired after his injury,I would take Bradys superbowl rings over Mannings records any day,records are always going to be broke.

Manning has never had a great coach like Belacheat. The Patriots beat the Ravens because of their coach.

TennesseeTuxedo":2unbtavg said:
He does need to hang 'em up at this point.

Thinking of retirement now (sung like the Nationwide jingle).
Peyton isn't what he has been. But there are a lot of teams with QB's less good than Peyton. And give the Colts some credit--they played their best game in 3 years. Gotta do it again next week against Beli-cheat and Tom Shady. (I like that a lot) Plus the New England weather. No place has worse weather, including GB.
We'll worry about the Seabuzzards when it happens.

john250":2w8llbfj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2w8llbfj said:
He does need to hang 'em up at this point.

Thinking of retirement now (sung like the Nationwide jingle).
Peyton isn't what he has been. But there are a lot of teams with QB's less good than Peyton. And give the Colts some credit--they played their best game in 3 years. Gotta do it again next week against Beli-cheat and Tom Shady. (I like that a lot) Plus the New England weather. No place has worse weather, including GB.
We'll worry about the Seabuzzards when it happens.

Congrats to your Colts John, good luck in New England!

highgrit":67l6f0zd said:
Manning has never had a great coach like Belacheat. The Patriots beat the Ravens because of their coach.

Manning is his own coach, except maybe Tony Dungy. Peyton sucks up such a big chunk of the payroll, at least in Indy there was no $ for a defense. Calls the plays. The team revolves around Peyton. Not sure what Denver would have to pay to be shed of him. The question then is who do you replace him with? Andy Dalton might be available :lol2: Ask Houston, Arizona, Buffalo, Chicago, etc.

If Brady had half the talent Manning did in Indy he would have two more rings, just goes to show a good quarterback and a good coach can make it with what they have and in are era there is no two better.

haase":5ca0gjdu said:
If Brady had half the talent Manning did in Indy he would have two more rings, just goes to show a good quarterback and a good coach can make it with what they have and in are era there is no two better.
That's what made Terry Bradshaw a Hall of famer. He couldn't throw a football for shyt but he could throw it UP and Stallworth, Swan and all the others would make him look good. Worked for several SB Rings. He'll still tell you Roger Staubach was a much better QB than he was.

Belichicks coaching style is compared to Tom Landrys, everyone looks at them as robots or coaches that dont care, but people that know football know that they are two of the best coaches and that goes back to one of the best coaches ever Vince Lombardi. ;-)