NFL - Illuminati

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
NFL's ideal Super Bowl
Chris [One Lane] Christie's Dallas Cowboys vs New England's Beli-cheat and Tom Shady

Seahawk merchandise won't sell 2 years in a row...repeat champs are bad for business, so they've got to go.
The Seahawks are 11 point favorites today
Can the NFL script 2 plausible upsets this weekend?
Both a Panther upset later today? And a Green Bay loss at home tomorrow?

Tom Shady :lol2: :clap:

As much as I'd love to see both NFC home teams lose, I don't think I'm that lucky.

10-10

That's the record of NFC home teams in the playoffs since 2010. The NFC is 17-13 since 2008, a slight improvement thanks to a 2009 home-team sweep of the playoffs. The AFC is far more dominant over the same stretch, posting an impressive 22-8 record through 2008.

Go Cats..........

342.gif

TT - I live in Raleigh, have for five years. Lived in Charlotte for ten.

My farm and my heart are in Arkansas. I hope to be back there before the end of this year.

HDRider":2t4mq3mj said:
TT - I live in Raleigh, have for five years. Lived in Charlotte for ten.

My farm and my heart are in Arkansas. I hope to be back there before the end of this year.

I lived and worked in Cary in the late 80s. I couldn't wait to move away. LOL! The only thing I took with me was my love of Duke basketball.

I'll be pulling for your Panthers tonight.

Kathie in Thorp":gpea3fzh said:
Named'em Tamed'em":gpea3fzh said:

GO SEAHAWKS

You must have season tickets? Named'em?
Yes Kathie I am lucky to share season tickets with a business associate. Actually I share two different sets, I tripled my investment when I resold the second set. My wife was so upset when I bought the second set. She's happy now.

Kathie in Thorp":1yhvuor3 said:
Seahawks kicked butt . . . as usual.

Yes, they did, unfortunately. Was hoping for an upset. Thought the Pat's might lose too. Didn't happen but it was a good game. Would be a happy camper if the Cowboys can knock down the Packers. Would like to see the Broncos win too.

Its gonna take one heck of a team to knock out the Seahawks. My cousin who lives south of Seattle is probably grinning like a Cheshire cat right now.

Named'em Tamed'em":1pdi844f said:
Just for kicks James T, "south of Seattle" what town?

Thanks Scott

Gig Harbor? Maybe that's more of a suburb to Seattle? He's got season tickets through the company he works for.

TennesseeTuxedo":151v6ehx said:
I didn't see a team on the field in Green Bay today that can go into Seattle and pull an upset.

I'll back the Pack!

Me either. Sure hope Packer QB gets healed up some or that Seahawk "D" is going to eat him alive.