NFL draft is over couple of surprises

Help Support CattleToday:

houstoncutter":hqf0lyev said:
I dont know if Colt McCoy is a bust or not. He went to a team that last year had no one to carry the ball, nobody to catch the ball, only one good offensive tackle....the rest were bums...and heaven forbid if McCoy got a pass off, they usually dropped it... Personally I dont think McCoy has the arm. He did, before he got cheap shoted in the A&M game in his sophmore year. Before that he had a CANNON.. I know because I saw many of his games in person...Before the injury, the Longhorns use to run the fly pattern,,, after it....forget about it.

Concerning Junior Seau, who knows...the average age for all EX-NFL players is 51 years of age. Its tough going from BMOC to normal Joe Blow. I know it was a big change for me, and I was outa there in my freshman year with a blown knee.
Now HC you know that was a clean hit. Even one of McCoy's teamates said it was a "textbook tackle". Now the cumulative affect of all the hits he took that day may have done it. all he had was a pinched nerve but having had one myself I do know that now I dont' have the strength to remove the cap from a screw off beer bottle. :lol: :lol: Still think the world of Colt McCoy tho. He just needs a different team to QB .

TexasBred":2f5fj8iv said:
houstoncutter":2f5fj8iv said:
I dont know if Colt McCoy is a bust or not. He went to a team that last year had no one to carry the ball, nobody to catch the ball, only one good offensive tackle....the rest were bums...and heaven forbid if McCoy got a pass off, they usually dropped it... Personally I dont think McCoy has the arm. He did, before he got cheap shoted in the A&M game in his sophmore year. Before that he had a CANNON.. I know because I saw many of his games in person...Before the injury, the Longhorns use to run the fly pattern,,, after it....forget about it.

Concerning Junior Seau, who knows...the average age for all EX-NFL players is 51 years of age. Its tough going from BMOC to normal Joe Blow. I know it was a big change for me, and I was outa there in my freshman year with a blown knee.
Now HC you know that was a clean hit. Even one of McCoy's teamates said it was a "textbook tackle". Now the cumulative affect of all the hits he took that day may have done it. all he had was a pinched nerve but having had one myself I do know that now I dont' have the strength to remove the cap from a screw off beer bottle. :lol: :lol: Still think the world of Colt McCoy tho. He just needs a different team to QB .

Man, I hope there is someone you can sue for this.

TexasBred":weshy7hr said:
houstoncutter":weshy7hr said:

TB, the hit Im referring to happened earlier in McCoys Sophmore year against A&M... The player was flagged , and I think he was tossed out of the game....The hit in the championship was just a good hard clean hit.

Latest posts