NFL Carolina Panthers - For Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Friday Carolina Panthers announced it's investigating work place misconduct by team owner Jerry Richardson.
Yesterday NFL announced the league will be taking over the team's internal investigation.
Mr Richardson age 81 announced last night he will be selling the team at the end of the season.
Wow, that was fast. No details regarding the allegations that sparked the investigation have been released.

Son of Butch":239sbsng said:
Might be a great time to cash out.

Team's on top this year, the NFL viewership is in decline. The owner looks like he's an older guy. Cash out and live the rest of your life in some tropical local with hot young women on your arm all day. I could handle that.

halfbean":1du5wooo said:
Saw where some rapper wants to buy it. That would help diversify the owner's group.
P. Diddy can't afford the team. Forbes lists P. Diddy's wealth at 820 million and Carolina Panthers valued at 2.3 Billion
19th of the 32 NFL teams in the league.

Jerry Richardson paid 200 million for the franchise in 1993 IF it sells for only 2.2 Billion, he'll still be able to get by.
Team's first season was 1995 ... 22 years ago.

HDRider":3teifju3 said:
Not the best time to sell an NFL team.

Everyone, take a knee.
They're about in the \same boat the Cowboys were in when Jerry Jones bought them. Even way back then they were losing $35K a day. Imagine thatin today's dollars.

Son of Butch":l8800f9w said:
halfbean":l8800f9w said:
Saw where some rapper wants to buy it. That would help diversify the owner's group.
P. Diddy can't afford the team. Forbes lists P. Diddy's wealth at 820 million and Carolina Panthers valued at 2.3 Billion

Jerry Richardson paid 200 million for the franchise in 1993 IF it sells for only 2.2 Billion, he'll still be able to get by.

P. Diddy might have to get "fiddy cents" to go in with him. Have two gansta's as owners.

TexasBred":1y50worw said:
ga.prime":1y50worw said:
P Diddy changed his name to Brother Love last month.
And "Fiddy Cents" is probably down to Two Bits now. :lol2:

Yall gangsters sure do know a lot about hip hop :lol: Show me pics of yalls tractors sitting on dubs with some spinners :cowboy: :lol: I bet yall got grills too

skyhightree1":1ojc157i said:
TexasBred":1ojc157i said:
ga.prime":1ojc157i said:
P Diddy changed his name to Brother Love last month.
And "Fiddy Cents" is probably down to Two Bits now. :lol2:

Yall gangsters sure do know a lot about hip hop :lol: Show me pics of yalls tractors sitting on dubs with some spinners :cowboy: :lol: I bet yall got grills too
:lol: :lol: Sky I got very little to hook a "grill" to and still keep it in my mouth.I'd love to have a pretty bright smile though. I'd have to go with stainless steel....silver and gold cost too much.

halfbean":hs021efj said:
You don't think P-diddy ever abused, harassed, raped or otherwise disrespected women do you?

:???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: Talk about coming out of left field... Not sure where that came from.

Jerry Richardson owner of Panthers being investigated for work place misconduct.
P. Diddy wanna be new owner will have to be able to pass background misconduct check to even be considered.
Otherwise same problems just new faces.

Son of Butch":1v3hnxym said:
halfbean":1v3hnxym said:

There are a couple of bidders, I don't know anything about either potential buyer.
But they are talking a price north of 2.5 billion and expect sale could be approved before Memorial Day Weekend.

Latest posts