Next to come down

Help Support CattleToday:

It was mentioned in the books, but it never mentioned that it was Sherman who led it. Its a shame, they never taught us all about history, so anyone like me who actually cared about learning it had to go out and do the research on our own. It usually ended bad on tests though, because I knew what really happened, not what was in the books. In fact, I remember failing an essay on the cause of the Civil War because I wrote how it was about states rights instead of slavery.

Control the past,control the future.....whoever writes the history decides what future generations believe..

When I was in school,the only ones who had ever done anything were white MEN--Women did nothing but have boy babies who grew up to follow in their fathers footsteps,with no input from their mothers--Even now it's hard to find out anything about women who should have made the history books..

Marie Currie, Emilie Pankhurst, Florence Nightingale, and Amy Johnson. are ones that spring to mind that made History, but have never seen a statue to any.