Next President Predictions?

Help Support CattleToday:

Hippie Rancher":o3s57pvc said:
Isn't there a prohibition about talking straight politics on this forum?

I have searched and can not find the rule book for this message board. I know we have sure talked a lot of politics in the past.

This does not have to get locked and nasty, we are adults.

aplusmnt":3bqpqhtg said:
Hippie Rancher":3bqpqhtg said:

I have searched and can not find the rule book for this message board. I know we have sure talked a lot of politics in the past.

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic. ... t=politics

And this forum:
NCBA, R-CALF, COOL, USDA (No Politics!)

dun":y6mvs1e7 said:
aplusmnt":y6mvs1e7 said:
Hippie Rancher":y6mvs1e7 said:

And this forum:
NCBA, R-CALF, COOL, USDA (No Politics!)

Thanks Dun, I always had assumed the No Politics on the forum:
NCBA, R-CALF, COOL, USDA (No Politics!) was meaning getting into political agenda regarding those regulatory associations.

Never saw the thread on no Politics one was a couple years old. I looked around on Cattle Today and all the buttons at the top of the page like FAQ but could not find any sort of Code of conduct or basic rules.

Thanks for the heads up! I see the Moderator already took care of it. As the teens say "My Bad"

I like talking (arguing) politics and have strong opinions about it, but I agree this board is not the place for it. There is enough animosity on here at times without getting into that.

VanC":fzg2lg5k said:
I like talking (arguing) politics and have strong opinions about it, but I agree this board is not the place for it. There is enough animosity on here at times without getting into that.

VanC...I will argue politics with you through PM if you want? But I get to be the Conservative and you have to play the role of the Liberal? ;-) :lol:

aplusmnt":39y0f39k said:
VanC":39y0f39k said:

VanC...I will argue politics with you through PM if you want? But I get to be the Conservative and you have to play the role of the Liberal? ;-) :lol:

Might work. I used to vote mostly Democrat now just the opposite. Won't go into details as to why 'cause I don't want to get in trouble with Macon and I respect his reasons for keeping politics off the boards. I could still regurgitate all the old catch phrases if I had to. ;-)

VanC":1au3742x said:
aplusmnt":1au3742x said:
VanC":1au3742x said:

Might work. I used to vote mostly Democrat now just the opposite. Won't go into details as to why 'cause I don't want to get in trouble with Macon and I respect his reasons for keeping politics off the boards. I could still regurgitate all the old catch phrases if I had to. ;-)

Better pass, I do not want to loose you to the dark side again, you might start believing what you are saying. :lol:

aplusmnt":u69p6lwq said:
VanC":u69p6lwq said:
aplusmnt":u69p6lwq said:
VanC":u69p6lwq said:

Better pass, I do not want to loose you to the dark side again, you might start believing what you are saying. :lol:

Yeah, maybe you're right. You know what they say: repeat the same lies over and over and sooner or later they are perceived as the truth. ;-)

Latest posts