Next generation (Dial up warning)

Help Support CattleToday:

jscunn

Reaction score
The Next Generation all due in alittle over 60 days (Mid September)
Daughter of SAF Directive
546201.jpg

Granddaughter of SAF Focus of ER
552401.jpg

Granddaughter of Twin Valley Precision E161
50100.jpg

Grandaughters of SAF Choice Plus 8275
56000.jpg

54800.jpg

This is the bull they are all bred to he is a grandson of Focus

455801.jpg

What does everyone think

I wanna know why you have those stinking, dirty, money losing Herfs across the fence?

Decent black animals.

Bez>

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":11uccu8b said:
Bez>":11uccu8b said:
I wanna know why you have those stinking, dirty, money losing Herfs across the fence?

Decent black animals.

Bez>
To make them foldin money wallet stuffin Black Baldys of course ! :lol:

Hmmm .... I figured those were just the neighbours cows. 8)

Bez>

Heck no those are the money makers. Getting hard to find good Hereford cows(at the right price), so we raise both black baldies and Angus calves. Most of the baldies are sold well before one year of age. Bought a Hereford bull this year so we soon be almost all baldie calves. Just enough straight Angus and Herefords for replacements. Dont see the F1 Advantage on the weaning weights of the calves, but I do think it helps fertility and longevity though.

jscunn":3hsig839 said:
Heck no those are the money makers. Getting hard to find good Hereford cows(at the right price), so we raise both black baldies and Angus calves. Most of the baldies are sold well before one year of age. Bought a Hereford bull this year so we soon be almost all baldie calves. Just enough straight Angus and Herefords for replacements. Dont see the F1 Advantage on the weaning weights of the calves, but I do think it helps fertility and longevity though.

Herfs - worthless critters.

Glad someone likes them.

8)

Bez>

Well I like them all except for that last female.really like that Granddaughter of Twin Valley Precision E161 nice stock .