News Headlines

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Most of you have figured out by now I am not a very political person. This post isn't about politics, it is about our media what is wrong with these people. The folks in LA and TX are suffering from one of the worst floods in history. But if you go to any of the top media outlets the top stories are about 4 drunk men that got caught lying in Brazil. All this while the President is on vacation but being updated on what is happening! Again this isn't about politics this is about a country that has gone to he$$ in a hand basket.

gizmom

More and more news coming in about the situation with the swimmers. Seems we have 3 minutes missing on the video. lol.....And Obama has not missed one hole of golf. Can't swear that he is even being updated. What the he// good would it do??

Yea then they throw the rancher in jail after he kills the gator that attacked his son in Florida.. Did you see that one?

Somedays, it feels like this snowball couldn't possibly pick up any more speed....but it seems to find a way to move even faster....to its inevitable demise. :???:

I'm getting more coverage of Louisiana floods off of Facebook and texting from family. The news just isn't covering the devastation.

You can download a scanner program onto your iPhone. Go to any state and city to get connected to local emergency discussion.

gizmom":20so6d39 said:
Most of you have figured out by now I am not a very political person. This post isn't about politics, it is about our media what is wrong with these people. The folks in LA and TX are suffering from one of the worst floods in history. But if you go to any of the top media outlets the top stories are about 4 drunk men that got caught lying in Brazil. All this while the President is on vacation but being updated on what is happening! Again this isn't about politics this is about a country that has gone to he$$ in a hand basket.

gizmom

This is the second round this year earlier this spring over 20 inches got dropped in 24 hours on the head waters of the Sabine River. Western La. and East Texas was flooded for weeks it was so bad it shut down I-10 at Orange.
He held off as long as he could in declaring the effected counties in Texas disaster areas. Wonder why?

The media in this country is a joke problem is most Americans believe them Bonjour

Kingfisher":1qxh05pz said:
Yea then they throw the rancher in jail after he kills the gator that attacked his son in Florida.. Did you see that one?

Missed that one. What a shame. I'm sorry for posting. better be careful talking about news headlines. They'll zap your thread :hide:

23 inches at my sister's house Friday August 12th just north of St Francisville, Louisiana. I was there. Your heart just goes out to those people. Poor people living in smaller pier and beam homes had homes pushed off of foundations by rushing water and they were not even near creeks or flood plains. Even many churches were flooded out. I never even got to the low lying areas. When they were able to open one lane of the road, I got out and went north thru Mississippi. 20 to 30 miles north everything was normal.

That area across the Mississippi from St Francisville is flat land. Cypressfarm's neighborhood. Those state highways were completely gone. I have heard nothing from Cypressfarms. His place can't be good.

JMJ Farms":3b4eipsx said:
Kingfisher":3b4eipsx said:

Missed that one. What a shame. I'm sorry for posting. better be careful talking about news headlines. They'll zap your thread :hide:

My thread got zapped from the censors and all I did was ask for a movie review. Go figure.