News headlines for 2029

Help Support CattleToday:

WORANCH

Reaction score
News headlines for the year 2029...........................................

White minorities still trying to have English recognized as California's third language.

Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and livestock.

Baby conceived naturally... Scientists stumped.

Couple petitions court to reinstate heterosexual marriage.

Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world, California.

Last remaining Fundamentalist Muslim dies in the American Territory of the Middle East (formerly known as Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, and Lebanon).

Iraq still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least ten more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.

France pleads for global help after being overtaken by Jamaica.

Castro finally dies at age 112; Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.

George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2036.

Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesday only.

85 year study: Diet and Exercise is the key to weight loss.

Average weight of Americans drops to 250 lb.

Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.

Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.

New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters, and rolled up newspapers must be registered by January 2036.

Congress authorizes direct deposit of illegal political contributions to campaign accounts.

Capitol Hill intern indicted for refusing to have sex with congressman.

IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75%.

Florida Democrats still don't know how to use a voting Machine

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That seems to be the direction we are headed when we have a Democrap president or a Democrap controlled congress. :cry: :cry: :mad: :mad: :mad:

actually democrats are losing popularity. check back 100 years ago, there was only a small part of the country that was republican (areas like Maine). democrats will never take over texas though. right now our great governor is working on a plan to nearly eliminate democrats from the state capitol. a redistricting plan, which im sure a lot of you have heard about (especially since a lot of you live in texas), that gives much more republican voice in the state. democrats are mad, they even left the state for a while to avoid voting on it because they know they lose.

Democrats might not take over Texas but they owned it for many, many decades. Since the War Between the States until very recently Texas has been a state full of yellow dog Democrats. The old saying was that they would vote for a yellow dog as long as it was running on the Democrat ticket. Due to 1) the fading of carryover resentment of the carpetbaggers in Reconstruction days (much justified at the time) and 2) a complete abandonment of basic conservative principles, the state has evolved into a Republican stronghold. Not too long ago there were many good Democrats in Austin and Washington. It's like the old boy said, I didn't leave the Democratic party. They left me.

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":hpnx2jj2 said:
Democrats might not take over Texas but they owned it for many, many decades. Since the War Between the States until very recently Texas has been a state full of yellow dog Democrats. The old saying was that they would vote for a yellow dog as long as it was running on the Democrat ticket. Due to 1) the fading of carryover resentment of the carpetbaggers in Reconstruction days (much justified at the time) and 2) a complete abandonment of basic conservative principles, the state has evolved into a Republican stronghold. Not too long ago there were many good Democrats in Austin and Washington. It's like the old boy said, I didn't leave the Democratic party. They left me.

Craig-TX
Same here in Louisiana. Also I have a best friend in Iowa that is one of the most CONSERVATIVE people that I know and his wife is more so and
his whole family is. He would Rather DIE than vote REPUBLICAN. He is a DEMOCRAP from the word GO. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: