NEWS about Pope

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill":weu9qpoj said:
I think that the Pope used very poor judgement in bringing up any text or dialogue (even from ancient texts) that would potentially fuel issues related to our current international terrorist things. He was totally out of place and should have not commented on such since it opened the door to more outrages from the Muslims.

The same could be said if Pope had attacked or (politically incorrect) commented on any HOT issue that had the probability of inciting serious reprocussions.

The Pope should have known better! Forget that the comment was about Muslims...it could have been about ANY highly incitable issue. The Pope is and has been out of the loop for decades (centuries) about the realities of current world events and perhaps good common sense...

And, I am Catholic... however, I can think for myself... enough said...

I disagree, the Pope as well as any leader today rather it is Religious or Political leader need to be bringing this issue to the forefront at every chance.

We have a bunch of little Hitlers running around wishing to exterminate any member of human race that is not Muslim starting with the Jews.

If one of the most powerful religious leaders of our time can not talk about it then who can? I just wish he would push the issue further and not cave to people that would shoot a nun in the back.