Newest member

Help Support CattleToday:

Boot Jack Bulls":2evbchdw said:
Anyone else curious who in the world would give themselves the screen name of "Jesuschrist"????

He is suppose to return! I sure would not have thought it would be on CT.

Boot Jack Bulls":1p74x9iw said:
Anyone else curious who in the world would give themselves the screen name of "Jesuschrist"????

Maybe they are not of this world!

I hope they don't get banned.

M-5":3svxj2e8 said:
Bright Raven":3svxj2e8 said:
Jogeephus":3svxj2e8 said:
Wouldn't be a prudent.

I bet it was an attempt by City Guy to come back under a Username that would cause people pause before they dumped on him.

that would the anti-Christ then. It was foretold that they would come and claim to be him.

This is much graver than I imagined.

M-5":czb027yt said:
Bright Raven":czb027yt said:
Jogeephus":czb027yt said:
Wouldn't be a prudent.

I bet it was an attempt by City Guy to come back under a Username that would cause people pause before they dumped on him.

that would the anti-Christ then. It was foretold that they would come and claim to be him.

Haven't we already had that: David Koresh, Jim Jones, Warren Jeffs....there's several others I'm sure I'm missing. My point is, how do we not know this is legitimate?

Bestoutwest":ylj3odwd said:
M-5":ylj3odwd said:
Bright Raven":ylj3odwd said:

Haven't we already had that: David Koresh, Jim Jones, Warren Jeffs....there's several others I'm sure I'm missing. My point is, how do we not know this is legitimate?

The one person I know for sure (my MAMA ) wont be missing the rapture is still at the house today.

Bright Raven":247u8859 said:

If so I'm pretty sure he'll be disappointed.

Latest posts