Newborn baby pics

Help Support CattleToday:

novatech

Reaction score
Princess Suva born 5/6/2007

250782527.jpg

250782544.jpg

250782561.jpg

Ahhhh, these pics are priceless...I mean picture postcard priceless. That baby is precious and her mama is beautiful...and so attentive.

You must be proud! :)

Alice

Thanks, I could not be more proud. This is my first calf useing the EPS's as a guide to the AI sire. Did not even have an idea of what an EPD was until I came to these boards. So thanks to all for that. I guess only time will tell if I made the right choices.

As for being attentive, you don,t know how right you are. She has not strayed more than 10 feet from that calf and I have not gone within 30 feet of the calf.
Yeasterday was another story. Momma came to me looking for all the simpathy she could get. Put her head down and wanted to be scratched all over. Today "good mothering ability" came into play.
I've been seeing cows have calves all of my life. With every new birth I am still amazed and excited. I guess it is one of the best reasons I have for being into cattle.

gotta love people who get excited about there babies. It;s like Christmas when you have babies. Nice pics and great looking momma

Wow! Cute baby! And I love her name. I would be raising Brahman cattle if I weren't so infatuated with Dexters.

Very nice looking pair! You should be proud!

Those Brahman mothers are great.. and if they trust you and you can work around them easily, they are great cows!

Latest posts