New Years ?

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis":31nqbw58 said:
Crowderfarms":31nqbw58 said:
My resolution is to be more reverant to my good friends CfPinz and Curtis for getting me them front row seats to the innaugaration Jan. 20th.of Mr. O'mama. With friends like them I cant say enough good about them here. :shock:

We tried real hard to get you a better seat but they were all taken. I think you're between Jessie an Al. Please refrain yourself and don't wear your bell.
Sorry, thats the best we could do. :tiphat:
How bout if I show up with "Bells On"? I thought the seating arrangement was me in between Oprah and Farakan?

curtis":2yk77xib said:
Crowderfarms":2yk77xib said:
My resolution is to be more reverant to my good friends CfPinz and Curtis for getting me them front row seats to the innaugaration Jan. 20th.of Mr. O'mama. With friends like them I cant say enough good about them here. :shock:

We tried real hard to get you a better seat but they were all taken. I think you're between Jessie an Al. Please refrain yourself and don't wear your bell.
Sorry, thats the best we could do. :tiphat:

I live about 3 or 4 hours from D.C. and all of the hotel rooms in this area are booking up for the innauguration.

Remember that song from Good Times? "We're mooooovin' on up..."

MistyMorning":10sdbv2a said:
cfpinz":10sdbv2a said:
I'm resolving to go to at least one social event this year wearing the new Dr Pepper underwear my wife gave me for Christmas, and nothing else....

For cute, heading to a social event over at the neighbors then? :D

Naw, they've probably already seen me standing in the front yard naked taking a whiz. I'm thinking somewhere with some more "exposure".

MistyMorning":b8f5v5v1 said:
angie":b8f5v5v1 said:
Hmmmmm......Good question. Let me think on it, and I will get back to you.
(This is an attempt to solicit suggestions from the peanut gallery, :nod: ).

Oh, okay, then Angel, we are here to help. Let's see, hows about we start with cleaning the junk drawer out and resolving not to toss any old syringes in there okay? :nod:
No way!!! You edited my post!!! :lol2: :compute:
You will never guess how handy that syringe came in just yesterday.
I have the worlds worst ear infection, almost went to ER on Christmas Day it hurt so bad. BUT WAIT!! EUREKA and BONANZA ~ guess what I find tucked in the junk drawer but that handy syringe! :banana: I will be better in no time now. :nod:

try again sweets!

What kind of crazy resolutions will you make this year.

I won't play with baby calves without knowing who their Momma actually is :shock:

Other than that, to try and have as good of a year as '07 or '08. Just keep on keeping on. Change nothing. But, we all know change is inevitable.

Angus Cowman":307nped2 said:
heres mine try to be a better husband,father and grandfather to live life for each moment of the day and try to be a person that I would want as a friend,and I want to enjoy life more and stress less

This is one we should all strive for every day, although I might want to skip the grandfather role for a while.

Dun's living to the next one is a good one too.

tom4018":hvijlypv said:
Angus Cowman":hvijlypv said:
heres mine try to be a better husband,father and grandfather to live life for each moment of the day and try to be a person that I would want as a friend,and I want to enjoy life more and stress less

This is one we should all strive for every day, although I might want to skip the grandfather role for a while.

Tom I have 2 more GK's due in 2009 one in June and one in July that will make 6 for me and I am young well maybe not that young :lol:
all the grandkids are 6 and under am hoping these 2 are girls
have 3 boys and the 4th is a girl but not really ours ( but we claim her as our own for now)our daughter that is due in July has custody of her and she is only 5 months she is trying to adopt her

Angus Cowman":1w5e5tka said:
tom4018":1w5e5tka said:
Angus Cowman":1w5e5tka said:

Tom I have 2 more GK's due in 2009 one in June and one in July that will make 6 for me and I am young well maybe not that young :lol:
all the grandkids are 6 and under am hoping these 2 are girls
have 3 boys and the 4th is a girl but not really ours ( but we claim her as our own for now)our daughter that is due in July has custody of her and she is only 5 months she is trying to adopt her

Congratulations on all the grand kids. Our daughter is 19 and a freshman in college so hopefully it will be a while.

Well Cpinz, I was gonna ask for picks but I think I need your height and weight before I make that request.. :p And were they boxers or briefs ?? :banana:

Angie,I kinda have to agree with MM on that one kiddo, I thought we said to throw that syringe out.. :p :lol2: And, I know you are just razzing us about using it for your ear infection.. :help:

All of you very good resolutions, I don't make them ,haven't since I was a kid. I think all "resolutions" should be daily and on going,,you know what they say <baby steps> .This coming year I wish/promise the same, for health and happiness of all that I love and for me to be a kind and loving person (daughter/wife/sister/friend). Most of all the resolve of strength and wisdom, to care for and do my very best to ensure the survival of all the animals under my care..

Happy New Years everyone may 2009 find you all safe, healthy ,happy and surrounded by loved ones ,no matter what is in store for us with the economy the way it is heading.. :tiphat:

hillsdown":3gl5832c said:
Well Cpinz, I was gonna ask for picks but I think I need your height and weight before I make that request.. :p

I'm 5'3" and just dropped 10lbs, now I'm down to 435lbs.
And were they boxers or briefs ?? :banana:

Speedos!

Not a resolution but it sure could be. "I wish I was as good of person as my dog thinks I am"

dun":2sdg5i1x said:
Not a resolution but it sure could be. "I wish I was as good of person as my dog thinks I am"

Wife has a comic strip with that quote on the fridge door.

cfpinz":10crey4f said:
dun":10crey4f said:

Wife has a comic strip with that quote on the fridge door.

Hope she pasted your picture over the one of the guy saying.