New Wild hog bait/poison

Help Support CattleToday:

This had stirred some very heated debates. Hogs have become a source of entertainment for a lot of hunters.

The down side, or maybe up side, is no matter how effective you, or your neighbors, remove the hogs on yalls property it only takes one property not doing it to keep the area stocked.

I have mixed feelings about it. As much as they are a pain in my rear... if they were completely gone it wouldnt be near as much fun, either.

This had stirred some very heated debates. Hogs have become a source of entertainment for a lot of hunters.

The down side, or maybe up side, is no matter how effective you, or your neighbors, remove the hogs on yalls property it only takes one property not doing it to keep the area stocked.

I have mixed feelings about it. As much as they are a pain in my rear... if they were completely gone it wouldnt be near as much fun, either.
makes sense.
It's good to hear of a very targeted option though

What is needed is a birth control bait.

We need one the whitetail won't eat and the coon, yotes and hogs will.
In Florida there were guides that mixed sweet feed with orange or grape koolaid and diesel fuel to attract hogs for night feeding and harvesting. The hogs seemed to love it and deer and turkey left it be.

Have heard that Lasalosid Sodium (Bovatec) is deadly to them as well. Never have tried it so can't truly vouch for it.

Latest posts