New Website

Help Support CattleToday:

I think once a month is fine. The only frustrating thing is to get to a website and find that nothing has been updated in a year, or the "latest" news shows their sales catalog from a 2008 sale.

We have the ability to add an option that shows when the site was last updated. I debated adding it on. Might go ahead and do it. I didn't do it initially because we thought it might tattle on us if we should happen to slip when things get hectic. Is this something you pay attention to?

Santas and Duhram Reds":l4u90imi said:
We have the ability to add an option that shows when the site was last updated. I debated adding it on. Might go ahead and do it. I didn't do it initially because we thought it might tattle on us if we should happen to slip when things get hectic. Is this something you pay attention to?
Yes

I liked the site and the site layout. One thing though, I would ditch the pic of the #11 Santa Gertrudis cow (top row, top left corner of the SG page). She is likely your best mama cow (funny how that often happens) but I don't like her rump structure or how she cuts up on her top behind the shoulder and she is in less than perfect body condition. You want to put your best foot forward with a website and that just is not a very photogenic cow.

yeah, I don't like her topline either. She's not the best momma cow, but she is a good one. Mainly I just took a bunch of pictures and posted the ones that turned out the best. I will probably replace some of the pictures as I get more good ones. Thanks for your comments though.

I like it; it is neat ,organized and the colors really pop out without being distracting or busy. Good job. The pictures of the cattle are really done well also. :)

Like the others said keep it updated as I too hate going to look at a site and it hasn't changed or added in ages it makes one look like they do not really care about the product they are trying to promote.

I hope to update the website around August 3rd. I am currently gathering new and more pics. How much of an update is a good update in your opinion. Full update of every picture or a couple of pics each page.

Latest posts