new web site comming soon

Help Support CattleToday:

allynview

Reaction score
I have heard about a new web site launching in the USA next year onlinelivestock it is currently going gang busters in Australia at the moment a free classified , the Australian address is www.onlinelivestock.com.au this should go well and be of some use to us all.

That would definitely be a helpful tool if enough people used it. I never really have much luck selling livestock other than through word of mouth because there really isn't an outlet for sales ads unless you want to buy an expensive spread in a farming magazine.

LoveMoo11":8yjo8dau said:
That would definitely be a helpful tool if enough people used it. I never really have much luck selling livestock other than through word of mouth because there really isn't an outlet for sales ads unless you want to buy an expensive spread in a farming magazine.
you are in luck -- they got this new fangled idea that just came out 20 years ago called the personal/ business website. works great! :tiphat:

LoveMoo11":308ascwn said:

I would agree with that. Have looked at a lot of these websites but they really don't seem to catch on for cattle. I've responded to various newspaper ads but generally seek out breeders and give them a call to see what's available.

The Market Bulletin has had a paper version forever and has been on-line for years. Everyone in our area uses it and it doesn't cost anything to advertise in it....

4CTophand":2e4bm1z6 said:
LoveMoo11":2e4bm1z6 said:
you are in luck -- they got this new fangled idea that just came out 20 years ago called the personal/ business website. works great! :tiphat:

Let's see yours....................Sparky. After all, I'm sure someone with your extensive expertise in all things would want to share it with the rest of the world. If you don't have one, I'm sure you could put one together in a couple of minutes.............you being the smartest person on earth and all. Please, oh please enlighten us mere mortals. :lol:

Latest posts