New " used " truck almost

Help Support CattleToday:

I'd bet it would would be worth the trip. I'll pick up geephus, ga prime, stop by your place, pick up iso. He won't go no where without caustic though, so I'll get him, jed, Ac, and tb.
Should be one heckuva trip. May take about 2 weeks though. One way

hooknline":27jk5i8x said:
I'd bet it would would be worth the trip. I'll pick up geephus, ga prime, stop by your place, pick up iso. He won't go no where without caustic though, so I'll get him, jed, Ac, and tb.
Should be one heckuva trip. May take about 2 weeks though. One way
How big of a bus do you have?

Bus nothing. I got a double cab for most us. The rest can ride in the stock trailer.im not
Driving that far without cherry picking some markets for good breds

Looking forward to meeting all of you.i will slaughter the fatted calf, and lay out the drinks. Seriously, anytime someone is in the area my wife and I would consider it an honor to meet you. Plenty of space. I could always use some good ideas how to improve my place.

hooknline":ivmy938w said:
Bus nothing. I got a double cab for most us. The rest can ride in the stock trailer.im not
Driving that far without cherry picking some markets for good breds
Would it be too far out of your way to swing through Northern Ohio and pick me up? I've got a neighbor that makes some pretty good moonshine...just kidding, but not really.

dun":19g0vq8m said:
thendrix":19g0vq8m said:
I was brought up knowing right from wrong as well but that didn't stop me from doing things I shouldn't have.
Boy aint that the truth!

Living is learning, and boy oh boy have I learned a few things along the way...