New truck

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis":yn7xf89j said:
I would rather have a beat up Studebaker or a Hudson Hornet. :2cents:
When I was about 13 a elderly neighbor passed away and he had 2 studebaker pickups and a studebaker car
all of them had pretty low mileage 1 truck and 1 car was in great condition the other truck had stock racks on it and was the one he used to haul wood and cattle to the auction in so it wasn't as nice

I know where the car and the nice truck are and they still look and run great you will see the man that bought them driving them around occasionally the were both late 50s models I beleive the truck with stock racks was an earlier model

Angus Cowman":cvb7az9m said:
curtis":cvb7az9m said:
When I was about 13 a elderly neighbor passed away and he had 2 studebaker pickups and a studebaker car
all of them had pretty low mileage 1 truck and 1 car was in great condition the other truck had stock racks on it and was the one he used to haul wood and cattle to the auction in so it wasn't as nice

I know where the car and the nice truck are and they still look and run great you will see the man that bought them driving them around occasionally the were both late 50s models I beleive the truck with stock racks was an earlier model
Friend of mine had a truck that had come from the north east somehwere. We put plywood where the floorboards should have been so we wouldn;t fall through.

Angus Cowman":1pd4uonl said:
curtis":1pd4uonl said:

My first car was a 1950 Studebaker, very dependable ride but not a muscle car. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts