new truck

Help Support CattleToday:

Almost forgot to add I've got a '95 F250 with a Hydrabed and feeder on it as the official feed truck. It feeds hay and cubes everyday from Nov to April 1st. I had to break down last year and put a 2" lift and new mud grips on it because the old leaf springs was wore out. The tires are definitely bigger than stock so I guess it's disqualified from being a real work/ ranch truck but it gets the job done. I'm done with it for now but come November I'll get the fire ants, old syringes, medicine, and whatever else makes it home in there for 6 months. It's got a good stout Cow/gate pusher on the front too. Not a full replacement but the cheapest they had that bolts to the frame. Heat and air works which is nice in Texas were one day it's cold next it's hot. I've warmed up allot of new baby calves with that heater so hope it doesn't quit on me.

hurleyjd said:
Wish someone would make a scaled down version of a Peterbilt, Kenworth or any other large truck. This would be for the ones of us that dream about being a big rig driver. I would put a flat bed on it with chrome stacks. Make it a real hauler that you could not overload. Maybe a small Cat engine

They do make these! An Under CDL KW T370 is a hot little truck. You can get it with air brakes too! They go all with way down to 19,5 GVW but you will have to go with Paccar/Cummins power unless you build a glider

Oldest grandson tried running the hydraulics that day. Maybe next year he can reach the clutch and drive for me.

This was my chariot today. Work truck?
7sgi86R.jpg

callmefence said:
callmefence said:
papavillars said:
Haven't seen this much arguing since Texas Bred and I talked about the U T- Texas A&M game.

Who's arguing...did I miss something????

I'm just saying three Texans for the most part.
This is what we call socializing.....we start arguing you'll know it.

Fence tried to mushroom stamp us :lol: :lol: