new toy

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm

Reaction score
I picked up a new toy this week. After a little tinkering she is running like a top. Not bad for a 51 year old girl
IMAG0534_zps797e71f5.jpg

Old ford 4 stick. I cut my teeth on one of those. Teach any youngster to run that old girl and they will really appreciate the newer stuff when they get to run it.

62 ford industrial 4000 is what the serial comes back. It is tricky to operate for sure. I ran several makes of backhoes over the years and this one requires a little patience.

denvermartinfarms":1sahsmyd said:
It should keep you busy.
I had to chuckle at this denver because I know exactly what you meant. I bet we both agree that anyone who can get work done with a dinosaur like this will be able to move mountains when they sit on the amazing machines available today.

ohiosteve":1bmsmc1y said:
denvermartinfarms":1bmsmc1y said:
It should keep you busy.
I had to chuckle at this denver because I know exactly what you meant. I bet we both agree that anyone who can get work done with a dinosaur like this will be able to move mountains when they sit on the amazing machines available today.
Yep, I would never put down anyone else's stuff, but when you start at the bottom every step up feels like a big difference.

That thing will pay for itself the first time you use it. I've got two old dozer piles I'd like to shuffle with that thing, and reburn. It'd be bout perfect for that.

Latest posts