New toy

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":2g9rb14r said:
If my wife saw that she would say "more tires to go flat!"

Funny thing is I asked mine did she see my new toy she says no your always buying crap and it's hard to keep up. Dun your wife would be correct though lol

jltrent":2g9rb14r said:
I always wanted one of those. Good find.
I

Thanks I told the dealer id come back after Jan 1 and buy it he said if you get it today he would make it worth it. It hasn't seen any work yet. 5100 payload is what it's supposed to handle.

pricefarm":hk2etab9 said:
Nice!! I have been looking hard at them but I haven't bought one yet.

Thanks I like the big tex and bri mars ... Big Tex was just willing to cut a better deal.

skyhightree1":31ziabch said:
pricefarm":31ziabch said:
Nice!! I have been looking hard at them but I haven't bought one yet.

Thanks I like the big tex and bri mars ... Big Tex was just willing to cut a better deal.

Yes I like the Big Tex ones about the best. I like kaufman trailers also.

skyhightree1 said:
dun said:
If my wife saw that she would say "more tires to go flat!"[/quo
Thanks I told the dealer id come back after Jan 1 and buy it he said if you get it today he would make it worth it.

Plus ,there's the write -off for this year :D .I expect a lot of "toys" get bought this time of year.
Depending on the county he's in he may have to pay tax on inventory on hand Jan.1,too.

JW IN VA":eqeo6f45 said:
skyhightree1":eqeo6f45 said:
dun":eqeo6f45 said:
If my wife saw that she would say "more tires to go flat!"[/quo
Thanks I told the dealer id come back after Jan 1 and buy it he said if you get it today he would make it worth it.

Plus ,there's the write -off for this year :D .I expect a lot of "toys" get bought this time of year.
Depending on the county he's in he may have to pay tax on inventory on hand Jan.1,too.

Very true... I am done toy buying this year.

I have a 14 ft bumperpull I converted to a gooseneck....bumper pull with any real weight will kill yer truck...I gorss 24 25k comin home with citrus pellets

Jogeephus":10li9tp5 said:
With the deal you have I'd have been tempted to get the dump truck.

That dump truck beside it is one I use for it too.

dieselbeef":10li9tp5 said:
I have a 14 ft bumperpull I converted to a gooseneck....bumper pull with any real weight will kill yer truck...I gorss 24 25k comin home with citrus pellets

Yea that trailer may have 2 tons on it at a time or so.

callmefence":24ivl8mb said:
Dump trailer is one of those things that you don't think you really need. Then you get on and you'll never be able to live without one.
Good trailer sky.. you've earned it.

Thanks I love how easy it is to move around and how easy it is to load and take to different pastures.

Latest posts