new to the fourm

Help Support CattleToday:

morecows":ol5lbe9m said:
Thanks for the warm welcomes, Were would I get the cow/calf Management guide ? Im shure I will have alot of questions,thanks for the help in advance. I was born in florida , lived here for 36 years.

Then we will get along just fine since you are a cracker. Oh BTW, ignore EVERYTHING CROWDER says. He runs a rival B&B for Yankee's and is just trying to cut in on my non-existent B&B business. :lol:

Here's the Florida version management guide your are looking for.

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/TOPIC_Beef_Cattle_Management

flaboy":3jgs3xli said:
morecows":3jgs3xli said:
Thanks for the warm welcomes, Were would I get the cow/calf Management guide ? Im shure I will have alot of questions,thanks for the help in advance. I was born in florida , lived here for 36 years.

Then we will get along just fine since you are a cracker. Oh BTW, ignore EVERYTHING CROWDER says. He runs a rival B&B for Yankee's and is just trying to cut in on my non-existent B&B business. :lol:

Here's the Florida version management guide your are looking for.

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/TOPIC_Beef_Cattle_Management
The only Yankee B&B I know of, and I sure dont run it is down in the holler. It's a Civil War era Graveyard. Yanks are down there. I let you take care of the living ones down there. :lol:

Let me be the first to say, if someone already hasn't, don't take any of this stuff personal. These are all opinions and sometimes can strike you as rude or sarcastic. Thats not the ways it is though. I am pretty new to the board as well and have already gained alot of knowledge, points of view and advice from all these great people. Have a thick skin and pay close attention, you will figure out who to pay attention to.

Sounds like you got a pretty good start. Is that neighbor close by? He can also be a good source of help and advice.

J":3pgxvb74 said:
Let me be the first to say, if someone already hasn't, don't take any of this stuff personal. These are all opinions and sometimes can strike you as rude or sarcastic. Thats not the ways it is though. I am pretty new to the board as well and have already gained alot of knowledge, points of view and advice from all these great people. Have a thick skin and pay close attention, you will figure out who to pay attention to.

Sounds like you got a pretty good start. Is that neighbor close by? He can also be a good source of help and advice.
J, you're absolutely correct. Some of us on here cut up and kid once in a while. Most of us are all one big happy bunch! You'll learn more here than any text book out there. Hang in here with us. we're glad you are here. ;-)

flaboy":3suxt6z2 said:
Welcome from another Floridian. Are you a cracker or a transplant? Just want to get started on the right foot. :lol: :lol:
Flaboy you should have known he wasnt a transplant when he posted. he doesnt already know every thing about the business :cboy: by the way morecows welcome

ALACOWMAN":d5dzqqi5 said:
flaboy":d5dzqqi5 said:
Welcome from another Floridian. Are you a cracker or a transplant? Just want to get started on the right foot. :lol: :lol:
Flaboy you should have known he wasnt a transplant when he posted. he doesnt already know every thing about the business :cboy: by the way morecows welcome

Yeah, I guess I just wasn't thinking. I should have known morecows wasn't a transplant because he/she didn't come on here saying "you guy's are doing it all wrong, this is the way it's done up north". :lol:

Oh BTW morecows, regardless of what Crowder says, I like everyone, except those that I don't. ;-)

Latest posts