New to me flatbed

Help Support CattleToday:

LaneFarms":yvlqos2v said:
congrats, is it your first flatbed?
It's that obvious huh? Never had a need for one but the more we farm the more I have the need. My old stock bed had been hit twice by da's, and had a blowout at 50 in the rear. Body work would have been 1500. So I just sat back and waited for the right deal.
Got it all wired up today, and the only thing left to do is make the fuel fill right

The truck already has the spring package from a f350. I put that on the first year. In fact, the spring package is the main difference between the f250 and the f 350. I like the idea of the underbody toolboxes though.

denvermartinfarms":255e1yw9 said:
Are you going to put a spike on it? or do you have a use for one.
Are you talking about the bail flippers? I don't have a use for one as of right now but that option is open.

you know they make dually kits for the 3/4 ton. our napa guy usually helps us get them. will make the truck more stable. i love my flatbed.

ragweed":ptm2pkw6 said:
you know they make dually kits for the 3/4 ton. our napa guy usually helps us get them. will make the truck more stable. i love my flatbed.
My buddy offered me the kit he has laying around. For right now I'm not going to mess with it. Maybe once I see the need.

Nice setup man, since January I have went from zero flatbeds to 2, I love them. One for work and one for um...well play...and looking pretty...lol.
Won't ever go without one again either if the good Lord allows that is.