New to everything to do with cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Moo05

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this. I've always dreamed of having a bottle calf and now I have one!!! She's the sweetest thing ever!! On my little funny farm I have, quail, chickens, goats, cats, dogs, ducks, horses and now the cutest calf ever😁 but with having these animals I feel like there's always something having issues of some sort. And for my calf I want to learn how to help her when something is wrong with her. I hope I can learn all that here.

Attachments

• 866C88F7-36CB-445C-9758-E8A2A62062AA.jpeg
    866C88F7-36CB-445C-9758-E8A2A62062AA.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
  • F6FD655A-FAE0-4F83-BA10-ED86B6028D1B.jpeg
    F6FD655A-FAE0-4F83-BA10-ED86B6028D1B.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 18
OK, so long as you stay away from hogs.....photo looks north of 49 as I see no myrtles!
Don't name the calf or you will never get rid of it!

OK, so long as you stay away from hogs.....photo looks north of 49 as I see no myrtles!
Don't name the calf or you will never get rid of it!
Ya, winters just finished here.
Oops to late. We've had a name for her since day 1😬

Caring for animals is ongoing as it seems I have two or three about all time that needs something.

The little calf will need bottle fed until it starts eating enough sweet feed etc. to make it on its on. A mistake I make is I try to over fed and that is not good as it is best to keep them a little hungry.

Caring for animals is ongoing as it seems I have two or three about all time that needs something.

The little calf will need bottle fed until it starts eating enough sweet feed etc. to make it on its on. A mistake I make is I try to over fed and that is not good as it is best to keep them a little hungry.
Ya it sure is.

Ok, thanks for the advice😊

Latest posts