New Tarleton State University Mascot

Help Support CattleToday:

Alice

Reaction score
We have arrived!!!!!!!

TSUmascot.jpg

TexasBred":5congyga said:
Those guys in the UFO look like a couple of folks I know in Commanche... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you're from Comanche, I'll just bet you do! :shock:

Alice

Seriously, Alice, what is Tarleton's mascot? I can't remember. I had a chance to go to school there, schlorship and everything. Could have married me a dairy farmer. :eek: I don't remember the mascot, though.

I had to do a search...their website shows they are the "Texans". The girls teams are the "Texanns". Maybe that's what that saucer was scouting. :roll:

I think if i remember right it a guy on a horse the is rairin up and the colors are purple and white but I could be wrong. We had area dairy judging there and made it to state which was back there just luv that 7 hr drive to go look at some dairy cattle. ;-) Which the week of state was my local show so I showed my mrk lamb at 3pm then washed and feed and bedded down my heifer then we drove up there lol then judge the next morning then drove home all night to be in cleveland the next morning to livestock judge and the mrk sale that night then the next day was the heifer show lol that was a fun week lol. ;-) But I would do it over again I miss all of it sooooo very much :cry2:

Lammie":1hyk2e7a said:
Seriously, Alice, what is Tarleton's mascot? I can't remember. I had a chance to go to school there, schlorship and everything. Could have married me a dairy farmer. :eek: I don't remember the mascot, though.

It's the Tarleton Texan...a guy or a girl sits on his or her horse and when there's a TD, the horse races around the track. There's also something called the Purple Poo, but I think it's more of a mischief maker...

Alice

Good one, Alice. :lol: :lol:
Hey, has the Stephenville Chamber of Commerce ramped up to take advantage of this great free exposure? Or are y'all trying to say "No, it's that other Stephenville that has all the wackos seeing UFO's."
And have they been back?

No, John, as far as I know they've not been back...but I'm keepin' my eye out! I understand that a trucker from KY going thru Cisco thinks he got a picture of it. He sent it to the Fort Worth Star Telegram.

There's an athletic store in town that is making a killing off the T-Shirts they're selling...the one I got has a Gary Larson looking holstein cow with a smug expression on its face, with the flying saucer hovering over and the cow saying, "What UFO?" I ordered mine yesterday, and when I picked it up today I could hardly find a place to park around the store...much less get into the store...it was jammed.

Some enterprising High School Science Club members are selling T-shirts, and I can't remember what's printed on it, but I almost wished I'd ordered one of those. All proceeds will go to their Science Club. I think that's way cooooool!

Alice

Yes, your right - it's the Texans and Texanns. When I went there I was on the drill team. We had little bitty shiny purple miniskirts w/ white fringe and purple bikini tops w/ white stars on the chichi's and white fringe. Purple is my favorite color BTW! and no, I don't have any pictures. :oops:

Darn..was looking forward to seeing those stars on those chichis. Oh well I still have an imagination. :lol: :lol:

sidney411":1xda7fyf said:
Yes, your right - it's the Texans and Texanns. When I went there I was on the drill team. We had little bitty shiny purple miniskirts w/ white fringe and purple bikini tops w/ white stars on the chichi's and white fringe. Purple is my favorite color BTW! and no, I don't have any pictures. :oops:

The story is pretty much wasted, without pics. :lol: :lol:

john250":29o26x9j said:
sidney411":29o26x9j said:

The story is pretty much wasted, without pics. :lol: :lol:

No kidding

sidney411":2ddeldma said:

I'm disappionted. There goes my day. Not even, just one picture?

Latest posts