New steer!

Help Support CattleToday:

i meant rabbit, horse and cow called lil bit. sorry it was a typo! He's pretty smart too he's picking up on things fast like when to stop eating my arm and get to work. ha ha I would name him cracker but i have a bull named cracker! But at least y'all have good taste in names ;-)

I have some new information on him to that will help us figure on names... He plays ROUGH! When he plays he likes to kick high and it dosn't matter what or who he's playing with. I almost got a kick to my chest last night while i was cleaning his pen out because he didn't wanna leave. So he got to walk around the pen instead of 3 times 8 times. :lol: and he thinks he's the baddest thing in the world too.

He plays ROUGH! When he plays he likes to kick high and it dosn't matter what or who he's playing with. I almost got a kick to my chest last night while i was cleaning his pen out because he didn't wanna leave.

he thinks he's the baddest thing in the world too.

Based on what you have just said I would name him HAMBURGER because that's what I would turn him into if he kept that up.

Sounds like a problem to me.

Latest posts